Chapter 18

(A/n) I'm so freaking bad at writing lemon please forgive me
+ I wrote this at 3 AM so I was so super tired XD

My underwear and bra were completely removed. There's no fucking way I'm
Going to loose my virginity to some phyco! Should I allow him to do it?? What will he do if I fight back?

Sangwoos warm body leaned over me, giving me another kiss on the lips. My face turns completely red again. Once he removed his lips from mine, he looked down, staring into my (e/c) eyes. "You know you want this."

Do I?

Before i knew it, he came inside. Giving me the chance to moan out his name "Sangwoo!"

I could hear him giggle under his breath as he dug deeper, making me cum a little.

My moaning grew louder and louder, echoing the room.

Sangwoo soon left my body, leaving me still breathless, and covered in sweat. Once again, he leaned over me, his lips finding their way to my neck. I could feel goosebumps trail my back as I moaned his name once more.

His lips trailed lower and lower till he reached my breasts, giving them a small bite like he did last time.

It was so painful but wonderful at once.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Sangwoo bit harder until blood started to run from my nibble, telling him to stop. He stood up, and wiped my blood that landed on his face.

"Let's go wash up"

I nodded, trying to hold back my tears. This is not how I expected my first sex to be like.

Sangwoo picked me up and led me to the bathroom with the warm water running inside the bath. There was no need to strip off my clothes since I was already naked so Sangwoo easily placed me inside the bath.

The water was warm and refreshing, I already felt a lot more relaxed. I turned my head to look for Sangwoo but once I did I heard the door shut, I guess he's giving me some privacy.

I took loud sigh, as my body began to shake.

Did that really just happen?

My face grew red as a few tears fell down my face. It took me a minute to realize what just happened a few moments ago.

Why the hell did I not try to stop him?

I washed my whole body, including the spot where my finger once stood to get all the blood off my body.

I couldn't get out of the tub on my own, the pain in my legs was too much for me, even if I tried to crawl out. "Sangwoo! Can you help me?"

No answer. Maybe I need to be a little louder?

"Sangwoo!!!"

Nothing.

I stared at the rim of the tub, trying to find a solution. After drawing the tub, I decided to grab the rim, and try to lift myself up, I was successful and finally got out of the water and onto the bathroom floor.

There was a towel laying on the floor, I used it to dry myself off, and wrapping it around my body making me feel a little less exposed. "Sangwoo!"

Where the fuck did he go?

I crawled to the door, and lifted myself up with my knees so I could reach the doorknob. I quickly turned it and pushed the door open, still not seeing Sangwoo anywhere.

I turned my head to the kitchen, not there either. Maybe the basement? Slowly, I found my way to Sangwoos room, finally reaching the door inside the closet. After I quickly opened it I peeked inside "s-Sangwoo..? Where are you?"

"(Y-Y/n)....?"

The pained voice that echoed in the dark room wasn't Sangwoos. It was Bums. And it sounded troubled.

"Bum..?"

I decided to carefully crawl down the dark room, but there we still enough light to see my surroundings. Slowly dragging myself to Bums pained voice.

"Bum...?"