Chapter-49

Chapter Forty Nine

No one's POV

The battlefield was in chaos, multiple demigods were trying their best to defend Camp Half Blood, casualties were high, the Chaos Army was already starting to tire, the monster army was just ruthless when Destruction suddenly dissapeared as if trying to avenge their most likely fallen master and commanded.

"I don't think we can hold them off for too long." Nico said, his hood now ripped off of his cloak, revealing raven black hair and startling onyx eyes, his skin as pale as the dead.

"I'm already starting to tire, they just don't stop coming." Luke stated, clutching his own sword and slicing it through a monster.

"We got to, it is our mission, don't forget, even though if I'm not part of the Chaos Army, I was still assigned to guard Camp Half Blood until the war is over, even though I don't want to." Skye said in a small mumble, clutching her Orderian Ruby sword and plunging it inside a hellhounds chest.

"At this point, all of us will die." Beckendorf said grabbing his hammer and smashing it on the ground, sending ripples of flame and fire throughout the monster ranks. Vos gritted his teeth, as multiple beams of light were suddenly shot out from the palm of his hands sending every monster near the vicinity to dust, but when one monster dies, two more took its place, hail hydra.

"We either retreat back to the Chaos Planet." Lee said in a small suggestive voice.

"Or we can stay here and die." Ethan continued. The rest seemed to contemplate for a moment, pondering over the idea of leaving the half bloods to die. They shook their heads, deleting the thought straight from their brain.

"We either die trying right?" Zoë said with a small shrug firing dozens upon dozens of arrows in quick succession.

"It's an honorable death." Bianca added as shadows enveloped her body, defending her from the sudden rain of arrows from the monsters. Silent silently and stealthily went to the very middle of the monster ranks and muttered a single word, half of the monster army suddenly halted, dropping their weapons in response, Charm Speak.

In about an instant, that whole quadrant suddenly dissapeared to dust, from the Chaos Army that rained literal chaos and havoc over the place.

"That's it, I'm all out, my energy is depleted." Vos said suddenly plopping down in a tree, his body out of energy. Luke sighed and sat next to him, his energy close to depleted too.

"God damn it." Zoë said sitting beside Luke, the two had been dating for the past three hundred years, and they have yet to move to the next stage, and people say they liked to take it slow, these guys took it incredibly slow.

"I guess we're finished." Beckendorf said holding Silena's hand as more monsters suddenly appeared and approached the army, they were ignoring all shouts and cries of pain, they simply enjoyed their final time being alive.

"Good bye guys." Nico said sheathing his sword. Skye gritted her teeth and clutched her sword and made a large arc, effectively clearing another horde of monsters, but that was it, she completely depleted her energy, she dropped to the ground with a thud, Nico plopped down beside her as more monsters suddenly approached them.

"Damn." Skye said with a small sigh.

Out of the sky, a sudden beam of red suddenly erupted from the sky and descended down to Earth, it was as if aliens were real and abducting monsters, the monsters themselves when they made contact with the beam disintegrated into dust. The beam of light dissapeared revealing a man, covered with red armor, with horns protruding from his helmet. All of the demigods and the army suddenly heard a small and faint voice in their heads.

"Duck." The voice said, they had barely enough time to decipher the words, they instantly ducked, the man suddenly looked at the monster army a suddenly beam of light protruding from his horns, bringing catastrophe upon the monster army, lasers, both ice and red suddenly wrecked havoc on the monsters, not sparing a single one.

The onslaught stopped, the man stood amidst at the battle, seemingly unscathed. The army tensed, looking at the newcomer with a slight fear. The man suddenly snapped his fingers, the armor dissapearing in a faint light, Percy Jackson. Percy Jackson or Omega stood at the very middle with a small smirk in his face.

The army suddenly widened their eyes in shock at the scene itself. Percy approached the army with a small grin at their faces of pure shock and confusion.

"I take it you thought I was dead?" Percy asked with a lopsided grin. The army suddenly launched his themselves towards Percy, giving the Son of Chaos a pure bear hug of the century.

"You fooled everyone." Luke said patting his friend on the back, Percy could barely contain the smirk he had on his face.

"I did, I actually thought I died, good thing someone saved me." Percy explained.

"Who's the one who saved you?" Bianca asked. Percy smirked playing a finger to his lips.

"It's a secret." Percy said, Helix was the one person that was swirling through his wind. In exchange for all of the things Chaos gave, wings, powers, swords, it was replaced with the power to channel the River Chaos, albeit the Son of Chaos didn't like power, he had no choice but to accept it and save the world.

A Few Hours Later

Percy's POV

We arrived at the Chaos Planet after the whole mission, I quickly flashed us there in no time, we quickly didn't want to interact with the Campers and the Gods, even though what they did was ten thousand years ago, what they did was still very hurtful. Eventually I learned to let go, I forgave them eventually, but I didn't let them know, I wanted them to suffer just a tiny bit more.

"I'm going to take a nice long nap and a shower." Nico said instantly darting off to his room, the rest followed suit dashing to their own respective quarters, that left me, and Skye.

She turned towards me with a small smile, I returned the favor.

"Thank you for guarding the Army whilst I was gone." I thanked her.

"It's the least I could do." Skye replied.

"Wel, I better get going, my mother would kill me." She said and was about to flash out, I suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her into a straight and utterly surprising kiss, it was the one thing I have been waiting for, and this was my chance. She instantly widened her eyes and looked at me in a shocked and surprised look. I poured all of my feeling in hoping to get a response, and eventually I did.

She succumbed to the kiss, closing her own eyes and letting her own feelings take over, it was a moment of pure bliss, this was a feeling I longed for, it has been ten thousand years since I really felt love, and this was the one, I knew this was the one, she was the one that will be my other half, my whole world, and I will do whatever it takes to protect her.

The End

Word Count

1301

Word

A/N

So this is the final chapter of Lord of Destruction, hehe. So guys this book is over, I'm going to post other A/N's regarding about the other stuff I might be doing, but this is the official end, also this is a re-edit if you don't already know, this whole book was edited all of a sudden. I dunno what I will do next, maybe prioritize my other books first.

But for now, this series is over, thank you very much to all those who commented and voted, you guys mean a lot to me, thank you.

:D