XIX

-Sirius Black-

-Sirius Black-

Walking into the Great Hall for dinner, I knew I was about to get a grilling. I had avoided them all day, not even bothering to go to Lunch and I don't think Stella did either. It's not that I didn't want to talk about it, I was dying to tell James and just figure out what everything meant out loud, rather than just internalising it all.

But there was something undeniably hot about keeping it a secret between us, (if you could ignore the fact that the entire school was talking about our half naked dash).

McGonogal cornered me when I went back to the classroom to get my clothes (Stella's were noticably missing). She gave me a tight lipped smile and stated carefully that because she didn't actually see any activities occur, that we can't get in trouble but she suggests that we keep our clothes on and our activities out of her storage closet.

I hadn't seen Stella yet, but I was dying to. I wanted to know if she was in pieces too. Because fucking hell, I am in pieces.

"Sirius Orion Black!"

James' voice echoed across the great hall and almost the entirety of the student population turned to look at me. As I walked over to our regular spot on the Gryffindor table, a couple of the guys clapped me on the back. I sank into my seat next to Remus and James stared at me with wide eyes.

"Spit it out, Prongs." I said cheekily and James' lips curled into a grin.

"When were you going to tell us that you guys were fucking?"

I almost spat out my pumpkin juice.

"We are not fucking." I insisted and James scoffed.

"We were there when McGonogal found you guys in the storage closet. It was very steamy in there, Padfoot." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"We were not about to..." I paused. "I mean, I don't think we were." Remus snorted. "It was all very spurr of the moment." I finished with a sheepish smile.

At that precise moment, out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of golden blonde hair. I turned my head to see Stella Hart waltz into the great hall. Just like when I arrived, everyone's heads turned to her, but unlinke when I arrived, people started hooted and whistling and banging there hands on the table.

Stella's eyes met mine. Her lips lifted slightly. Her hair was still out of it's ponytail and messy after I ran my hands through it. She then turned her gaze back to her audience and curtsied, flashing them all a dazzling smile. She then marched over to the Slytherin table and sat down. Lily was over there in a flash.

"You are so full of shit, Sirius." Remus laughed and James and Peter joined him.

"Hey Black!"

Matheiu Clement's voice called out to me and I turned to see him lazily stroll over to our table, flanked by some Durumstrang boys.

"Clement." I nodded at him and moved to turn around but his voice stopped me.