013: Sister, sister

2 months later...

K I A N N A

"Dave where that bitch at I'll punch her in her face?" I yelled coming into D's apartment.

"What the fuck? When yo ass get back?" D engulfed me into a big hug.

"Yesterday, and now I'm back ready to punch that rude bitch. Where she at?" I yelled walking around his apartment.

"Stop! She sleep, she had really bad morning sickness." He said pushing me towards the living room.

"Whatever. Fuck her and her sickness." I rolled my eyes plopping on the couch. "So what you doing dumb ass?"

He picked up the controller playing 2k. "What it look like?"

"It look like you a dumb ass. The only reason I came back is cause I hit up Bella who is my favorite sister in the world and come to find out you shaking up with that pit bull face ass bitch." I snapped. "I should really punch you in the face."

"No don't mama already did!" He covered his face.

"Good. But seriously, how dumb can you be and why she not dead yet?" I crossed my legs on his sofa table.

"Stop talking about Cassie like that, she use to be your best friend. And she carrying your niece or nephew." He shook his head at me.

"Fuck her. She fucked my ex when we was together while y'all was together." I crossed my arms. "I only care about that baby, but her face need to get stomped in."

"You're not about to do that though." He looked back at me.

"Yes I am." I mumbled.

"Umm Dave why is she here?" Irrelevant bitch said.

"Why are you? I don't see you purpose for being here or living." I smirked.

"Oh really, did he tell you I'm having his baby." She bucked.

"Okay and? Wanna meet my twins bitch." I said holding up my fists.

"You can't hit me, I'm untouchable." She rolled her eyes.

"You really think with yo pussy cause you got a loose ass mind to match." I ran up only to be tossed on the couch.

"I said chill out Kianna!" He yelled at me.

I stood back up grabbing my purse. "Fuck her dumb ass and your extra dumb ass. I hope you die." I pointed to her. "And I hope you get a vasectomy." I looked at him up and down.

I walked out flicking them off. I started my car and headed to Bella's house. I couldn't wait to meet her and hopefully she's as cool as mom says she is.

B E L L A D O N N A

My door was knocked on. I went to answer it to be attacked in a hug by Kianna. I smiled hugging her back tightly. She and I talked pretty much all the time on FaceTime while she was in school.

She didn't know I was pregnant but by the way she pulled back and look at my little stomach told her something. She put her hand on it with curiosity.