Im here

Shelby-
I guess Jerome injected dark poison in me. I'm fighting it in my system.

"oh look the little Shelby can't except the fact that she is going to die." The dark figure I'm fighting mocks me.

"And you can't except that I have friends they will save me and you don't." I reply right back kicking him in the gut.

After a while of fighting him he slowly starts to fade away.

"What?! This isn't possible you are supposed to die! This isn't the last of me I will be back!" He yells and he is gone. I cheer as I slowly start to be pulled back into the real world. I slowly open my eyes and see Max, Cory, red, ross, and Jess hovered above me. They all tackle me in a hug.

"What?" I ask.

"You could have died if Cory didn't save you." Ross says. I look at Cory. He scratches the back of his neck.

"It's not that big of a deal." He says. I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck giving him a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" I say.

"We'll give you guys some time." Jess giggles and walks out the door with the other three following her.

"Thanks for saving my life Cory." I say with a blush spread across my cheeks and nose.

"Uh no problem but I wanted to ask you something." He says.

"Sure what's up?" I ask.

"Are you and max a thing?" He asks.

"No why would you think that?" I ask.

"Well he was the first to worry about you when me him and Ross came to visit you in here. You and him have known each other for so long. I mean it's just are you dating him?" He asks again.

"No I'm not. Why?" I look my savior in the eyes.

"Because I wanted to ask you something but then you disappeared like twice. Were you avoiding me?"

"No I just got really upset and ran into the forest." I mean it isn't a lie. "And then I got kidnapped. I'm sorry if you thought I was avoiding you. I wasn't. So what did you want to ask me?" I question.

"I was going to ask if you.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

wanted to be my g-g-girlfriend." He said shyly.

"Of course I would! It's about time you asked me." I exclaim wrapping my arms around him into a hug.

Max-
I saw that Shelby and Cory walked out of their rooms with fingers interlaced with each others. I smirked.

"It's about time Cory!" I yell. He looks over at me and I do finger guns (this auto corrected to ginger guns!😂 totally something max would do!!) walking off. I go into mine and Ross's room to see him in the corner of the room looking down. I rush over and sit down across from him.

"H-hey." He stammers.

"What's wrong ross you look sad." I ask with worry in my voice.

"Are you dating Shelby?" He asks looking up at me.

"No and why?"

"Cause you two always act as if you are dating." He replies. I can see some tears in his eyes trying to escape.

"I can promise I am not dating her. In fact I think Cory just asked her out." I reply.

"R-really." He says with a small smile sneaking onto his lips.

"Yeah see it's ok i still love you buddy." I answer. He blushed a little bit and I chuckle. "What can't take a compliment without getting flustered?" I smirk.

"N-no it's just I like you so you know." He replies.

"Uh huh sure." I say and get up. I reach my hand out for him and he takes it.

"It's true!" He exclaims.

"Ok whatever you say." I chuckle and lead him over to his bed. "Don't worry about anything just go to sleep. You need rest." I say.

"B-but what if I have another nightmare?" He asks.

"Then I'll come cuddle now sleep." I demand and he nods. I walk to my bed and go on my phone.

20 minutes late-
"Uh m-max." I heard ross mumble. I look over and see he is still sleeping. I smile slightly then realize the expression on his face and frown. He looked scared and sad.

I quickly go over and shake him slightly. "Ross wake up your having a nightmare." I say and he rubs his eyes.

"Max I'm scared." He says sleepily.

"It's ok I'm here." I slide into the bed next to him and put my arms around him. Then I pull him up to my chest and put my leg around his. "Don't worry I'm here."

There you go your ships that you guys wanted! Your welcome!
~¬_¬