Chapter 4: Sorry Will Never Be Enough

Nol wasn't sure what he was going to do, but decided Paul was right, he needed to fix it now. So that night that was what he did. He walked into the house just as Cole, Collin, Charlotte, Luke, Anne and David where there. Charlotte immediatly got up and went upstairs. Everyone else just sat there.

"I wil make you a plate" said Anne.

"No I'm fine I just want to talk to you all" said Nol.

Anne sat back down.

"A simple apology with never make up for what I did and I know that. It was the worse mistake I ever made in my life, being with Sarah and having Charlotte lie for me. I know it is going to take time for you all to forgive and maybe you never will, but thats okay. I just want to be a better person and I want you all to know that I am going to try my hardest to be a better person. The first thing I am going to do is stop saying there is no way to fix this and talk to Charlotte. Dad?"

David nodded 

Luke gave him a expression of approval. Anne hugged him. Nol then went upstairs, he didn't go in Charlotte's room, because first of all it was locked and he didn't want to push it. He sat down outside her door.

"Charlotte, I know that saying I'm sorry isn't going to fix this, but I want you to know that I am. You were always there for, always stook up for me, took my side and all the terrible things I have done you never got mad at me or left my side. You are the greatest sister someone could ask for and I never saw that and I let it all slip away when I had you lie and keep that terrible secret. I wish I could go back and not just never let you see what you saw, but go back and never have been with Sarah. I know I can't turn back time, but I want to make sure the future is better. I'm going to do everything I can to be a better person. You don't ever have to forgive me, because frankly I don't deserve to be for given. I do want you to know that I love more than anything and I will do anything to make this better. Finally you need to know that no one this is your fault, its one hundred percent mine."

Charlotte sat at the edge of her bed facing the door. She had tears in her eyes. She was debating whether to get up and go see him. 

"I love you" she heard and then she heard him get up and leave. 

Charlotte just sat there on her bed. 

Luke came out of his room and went down the stairs after Nol. Nol turned around.

"What you said was perfect and sweet, she will come around, so will everyone else. I think what everyone wants more than anything is Charlotte to be happy again" said Luke.

Nol gave a slight smile and left, heading to Ian's

He knocked on Ian's door. Molly answered.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course" 

Ian came down the hallway and gave him a look.

"Before you say anything I need to say something. I don't deserve to be forgiven by any means and I know that saying sorry will never be enough, but I am sorry. I want to turn back time and never be Sarah, but I know that is never possible. I'm going to be a better brother and person. I'm going to do anything I can to fix this with everyone. I know it will take time, but I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes."

"Luke called me and told me what you said to Charlotte, that is all I ever wanted for you. Is it to put somone else before yourself. You do know that Andy will never forgive you, but the others they will. Starting with me" said Ian going hug him, "You are a good kid at heart'

Nol hugged him back. Then went to hug Molly.

"Okay" said Molly hugging him.

"This better be sovled before my wedding" said Molly joking.