Chapter 7

WARNING: SMUT!!!!

"Really?" Bucky gasps, a huge smile creeping up onto his face already. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure!" You exclaim, chuckling lightly at how excited he is. "I would love to expand on our family, with the right guy this time."

"Wow." He sighs and leans back in his chair, tilting his head back as if this is a huge relief to him. "I'm so happy you said yes. I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now but I was too worried that you wouldn't want to."

"Well there was no need for you to worry because I think it's an amazing idea." You grin as you lean across the table and peck him on the lips.

By now you are both so worked up that you spend the rest of your dinner planning for a baby as if it was already on the way. You talk about whether you think it'll be a boy or a girl, possible names, nursery ideas.

You're both so eager and excited that you have to remind yourself that you aren't actually pregnant yet. While you walk home, both a little tipsy by now you cling to Bucky's side, both laughing at everything each other says.

If it wasn't for your mum being back at your place you two probably would've stumbled through the door each other already.

Instead you straighten up, hold Bucky's hand walk through the door and greet your mum with a smile where she sits on the couch.

"Hey mum." You say.

"Oh! Hello! I trust you both had a good night?" She says quietly, probably because Luke was asleep just next door.

"It was wonderful." You sigh.

"That's great, well I best be off now. It's getting late." She says and gets up.

"Okay, thanks again. See you later." You smile although you really just want her to hurry up and leave.

You and Bucky have business to attend to.

Thankfully she bids you goodbye and finally goes.

The minute the door closes Bucky has you right back in his arms.

He smashes his lips to yours in a passionate kiss.

"Let's go make that baby then aye?" He mumbles with a smirk when he pulls away and holds you tight against his chest.

You bite your lip and smile up at him. He grins right back and starts to pull you towards your guys room.

Closing the door behind you, he pushes you up against it. Automatically you wrap your legs around his waist and your hands find their way to his short, curly brown locks that you love so much and tug at it gently as you press your lips back together gently.

His hands roam your body in a needy manor as if he wants to touch each and every inch of you and when you feel his hips begin to thrust slowly against you you can't help but moan and trail your lips down to spread kisses between his jawline, neck and collarbone. He moans deeply when you suck on his sweet spot, the vibrations rumbling in his chest and through to you.

You bring your lips back to his and breath in his scent as he lifts you off of the wall, caressing your butt and squeezing it gently and moves towards the bed. He kneels on the bed and sits with you in his lap. You cup his cheeks and kiss him with so much love that you end up needing to come up for air.

The both of you take this opportunity to take your clothes off. In a rush, he reaches around your shoulders and unzips your dress and you clumsily undo the buttons of his shirt and then the buckle of his belt.

He then helps you shrug out of your dress and bra before he snakes his hand around your waist and lays you down.

Straddling you he kneels over you and takes off his shirt before hurriedly undoing his trousers and kicking them to the corner of the room, the whole time his eyes, full of lust and glinting in the moonlight, never leave yours.

Quickly he rids himself of his boxers before moving on to your panties. With a feather light touch he trails his fingers from your collarbone, down your torso to the hem and then pulls them off. There is hardly any teasing tonight, you two have a job to do.

"So beautiful." He mumbles huskily as he crawls back up the bed and kisses you once more.

You gasp when you feel his bulge grinding against your inner thigh.

"Oh Bucky." You sigh as you feel a familiar heat beginning to rise in your abdomen.

"Yeah doll?" He breaths against your neck.

"I need you." You moan.

"Anything for you." He smiles up at you.

He has gotten into a habit of saying that to you and you can't help but love it.

He adjusts himself so that he is hovering over you and then you gasp as he enters you. He takes up a slow, rolling pace, being careful as always and warming into it.

You moan at the brilliant feeling of having him inside of you and he groans with the pleasure that you bring him. Together, you pick up the pace more and more until he is slamming into you, hitting just the spot at the perfect angle and the two of you can't help the blissful noises escaping your lips.

"Oh god doll." He finally grunts.

And just then you feel him empty inside of you and of course this sends you over the edge too. You ride out your orgasms together, rolling your hips against his as you ride out your wave.

Eventually he collapses on top of you and the only sounds that can be heard is the both of your guys heavy breathing, panting for breath.

"That is still so amazing with you." He gasps.

"Never gets old." You agree.

Your hand goes to his head that lays on your chest and strokes at his hair. He wraps his arms around your naked body and feeling the warmth of his skin radiate against you you drift off to sleep.

The next morning you wake up, still in his embrace, tangled up under the covers with your face buried in the crook of his neck. He didn't let you go all night.

Your arm is draped around his waist and you can feel his muscular chest rising and falling with each calm breath he takes as he sleeps.

Carefully, you move to look up at his face and can't help but smile at how cute he looks when he sleeps.

Through the still open curtains you can see the sun rising over the hills and you know that he needs to get up for work soon and you need to get Luke ready for school.

But you don't want to. You're quite happy eight here in Bucky's arms where it's safe and warm. So instead you reach up and kiss his nose.

In his sleep, he screws up his face before burying it in the pillow as he stirs.

"Babe." You whisper, knowing that the day can't wait any longer. "It's time to get up."

"Aw." He wines like a baby as he turns back over to face you but still keeps his eyes open.

"C'mon, I want to stay here too but the day won't wait for us." You chuckle quietly.

Finally his eyelids flutter open and when his bright blue orbs land on you he breaks into a lazy smile.

"I love you." He mumbles, his voice thick with sleep.