Tock

Should I wear a suit? No, it's just sex. Just sex.
What should I wear then!?
Just my pijamas?
What if I go commando? Is that too desperate?

I try on just a pair of pijama pants, posing in the mirror.
"Ooo"
"Ahhh" Ron laughed at me.
"That's it I'm not going." I shook my head and flopped onto my mattress.

"Your problem." Ron yawned and clonked out on his pillow. How someone could fall asleep that quickly whilst yawning that loudly, is a mystery to me.

I made a commitment.
For all I know he won't be there.
Yeah, no way he'd show up. I'm going to go just so I can prove how empty the room is and how he would never show up!

--
Despite coming to this conclusion, I still spent an hour or two sitting on my bed, listening to Ron snore, occasionally deciding to stand up and then deciding against it and flopping back down with a groan.

Moron.
You're never going to go and everyone knows it.

Quietly, I made my way into the bathroom, shutting the door and blocking out the sounds of sleeping room mates.

The cold air bit at my skin as soon as I dropped my trouser bottoms. My teeth were left clattering as I turned on the hot water, waiting for my shower to reach the perfect temperature.

Being naked normally would make me feel vulnerable and weak, but whenever I'm in a shower, it just feels right.

Squeezing shampoo into my Luanda and lathering up my hair, eyes closed and completely at the point where I wouldn't be able to fight back, I felt the nosy relaxed and started thinking of Malfoy.

I should've gone.

Even if he didn't show up, it wouldn't have been my fault.

I should've gone, to see that blonde head of his take his turn to pleasure me in the way I did him last night, to watch those pointed fingers trace the lines off my body. What would you have done Malfoy? How would you have rewatched if I showed?

It probably would have been awkward.
How do you start off something like that.

"Okay Potter, lets Pork!"?

It's inconceivable that it would be just as easy this time as it had been last time.

I should've gone anyway....

---
Finally able to open my eyes again, I am quick to cover my privates... as a certain blonde haired boy was peeking through a now open  mirror, stepping through with his tongue slowly tracing over his thin lips.

--
GUYS
IM FINALLY UPDATING!

Are you proud of me?!

Getting my heart broken again, showed me the light. I shouldn't let some stupid boy control what I do in my life.
So here I am

Back and ready to finish this fic for you horny bastards :P

Tell me

Would you rather see this in Harry's POV, Draco's POV, changing back and forth like last time,
Or do you just want me to write two completely seperate parts that show both sides of the same thing?

Let me know guys! I'm finally ready to finish this.