32

L A N A

I didn't exactly know how I would go downstairs and face Anne after what she just saw. I couldn't possibly find any escape method that wouldn't get me killed, so down the stairs was the only option.

"Just smile and wave." Harry pinched my sides playfully after noticing my slight nerves. I rolled my eyes at him, trailing down the stairs and attempting to make my way to the front door. However I was quickly stopped by an excited Rob who appeared from the kitchen with an apron around his torso and a wooden spoon in his hand.

"Sorry Lana, you can't leave now when I'm preparing the best bloody meal of your life." He teased, returning back into the kitchen. I took a long sigh, knowing I couldn't leave now because that would be rude. I looked at Harry who desperately was trying to contain his laughter at me, but I knew it would soon escape.

"Harry, Lana!" I heard he familiar soft voice from the theatre call out, making my heart skip a beat. "Could you come in here a second."

Harry looked just as confused as I was, but none the less we followed her into the room. I instantly felt my cheeks burn up at the sight of her and the things sprawled across the table. She was still dressed in scrubs with a bag that read 'Reproductive'. My eyes instantly caught onto the little packaged boxes and what appeared to be a rubber banana.

"Kids just...come in here a second." She awkwardly ushered us in. I noticed Harry run his fingers through his hair and grunting lowly behind me.

"Mum, we're not doing this right now."

"Just come in."

I sighed before taking a seat on the couch with Harry who didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around my waist, despite how inappropriate that was right now. Anne stood up and sat on the opposite end of the table before picking up the box that evidently read 'Condoms (M)'.

"I know this may be a little awkward for you...but I've come to the realisation I've never had the talk with Harry." She coughed, making it obvious she was feeling just as awkward as I was. "And now that I know you guys are...sexually active, it's best you understand more about...sex."

"Mum!" Harry rose his voice instantly, rubbing his face in annoyance. "We are not doing this right now. Or never."

"I'm sure you're familiar with condoms and other forms of contraceptives?" She continued on, not even being affected the slight bit by Harry. I on the other hand had only hoped Harry would be louder so he could get me out of this one.

"I'm not sure if you have any but if you're going to be having sex, you must always use protection." She handed the box to Harry who looked at her horrified with wide eyes and parted lips. "You can have these."

He was silent as he examined the box, flipping it back and forth before bringing his eyes back up to her. "They're a size medium."

She rose an eyebrow, clearly not understanding the gist of it all. I on the other hand was quickly reminded of my reaction to his d.ick rubbing against me.

"I use L." He stated matter of factly, watching Anne's eyes widen and mirroring her son's previous emotion. She cleared her throat and took the box back, putting it off to the side.

"Nonetheless, you must always wear a condom."

"I'm on the pill." I interrupted, surprised that I had the strength to say that. Both of their heads turned to look at me as if I had confessed to murder, making me feel slightly small under their intense gaze. "It was for my period."