45| Epilogue

E P I L O G U E

Sorry about the short epilogue. I wrote it like right now. I didn't have any plans to write it but I am doing it for you guys.

Also I am putting up this lovely cover made by HoorJehan5 (sorry babe I almost forgot about it) 😘 😘 😘 😘 thank you for this amazing cover.

If anybody else would like to share some cover or anything as such, You can privately text me.

Lastly do you really want me to write a private chapter? 😉

"You did it! Accept it! You cheated!" I yelled, looking furious.

"No, I did not." Humza yelled back defensively.

"Oh, yes you did! I saw you Humza. How could you?" I snapped. "But I did not. I am not lying." He shouted back.

"Humza we trusted you." I looked at my son for confirmation.

"You did Baba. Even I saw it." Barzaan finally interjected.

"Baba didn't do it." Maaham scowled, our daughter was quite defensive when it came to her dad. She was barely 5 but she could put any other adult to shame when it comes to fighting. She was an ornery little girl. Even Barzaan couldn't win. Her last resort was her father. When nothing would work, she would use her father as her trump card. Often it had me worried. Humza was spoiling her.

"Shut up Maaham. Stop taking Baba's side." Barzaan literally yelled. Within seconds Maaham turned to her father with teary eyes and I knew what was coming next.

"You should stay out of it Zaan. She is your little sister. Don't talk to her that way." Humza scolded our 10 year old son while Maaham clinged onto Humza's shirt.

"But Baba.." Zaan groaned but I interrupted. "You are trying to change the topic. We know your tactics. You both have the same antiques. Now accept the fact that you cheated." I spat. This time they didn't say anything else. Barzaan and I continued to glare at Humza and Maaham.

"Alright! Fine! I did it. I stole the 3 carrom men. Happy now?" Humza rolled his eyes and pulled out the three coins from his pockets and threw it on the carrom board. "Baba!! You always give up when it comes to momma. This is not done. We could have won." Maaham complained. "I am sorry! I am sorry!" He apologized.

"I knew it. That's why you were winning, and here I thought you were finally becoming a pro." I huffed. He always did this. He would always team up with Maaham and they would always try to win by cheating. Now I know how.