Part 2 - Chapter 14 - When I Need You

Third Person's POV

Michael stood in the dept of the forest, awaiting the arrival of Kiing. His heart was racing and he didn't believe what he just had done. He just attempted to kill own son and he felt no remorse for doing so. A crackling sound echoed behind him, which made him turn around quickly where he spotted Kiing standing there with two figures standing besides of him.

"I brought them for you." Kiing said and Michael smiled and walked towards Kiing and the two figures.

"Bryan and Ben, come here." Michael said and the two figured walked towards him, their innocent eyes looking up at him wondering what they were doing in the middle of the woods, with Kiing someone they knew as an 'uncle' figure and Michael.

"No one saw you take them right?" Michael asked.

"No one. The leader wasn't in the pack and I just need to get them back before she gets there. I used your code as requested to get into the pack grounds without going through security." Kiing explained. Michael nodded and pulled his two boys in for a hug.

"I'm going to tell you something and I want you to know that I am only doing this because I care and because I did something really bad and I need to get away from it all." Michael said.

"Where are you going?" They two boys asked.

"I'm going away. For a long, long time. Your father is coming with me too and you will be staying with someone else." Michael explained.

"Why can we come with you?" Ben asked curiously, his brother, Bryan, leaning against his brother sleepily.

"Because you can't. We don't want you anymore and... and we need to get away from things before they find out what I did." Michael said and the boys widened their eyes.

"Do you love us?" Ben asked. He was always the most verbal one, whilst Bryan was the shy, quiet one.

"Don't ask that please. You won't like the answer to it." Michael sighed and looked at Kiing who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Tell us, please." Bryan spoke up.

"Your father and I has no need to take care of you anymore. We lost our... our love for you and we want to just take a distance and a long vacation from you guys and from everything. Someone else will look after you." Michael said as he watched the hearts of his two little boys heart break into pieces. They looked down and Michael hugged them once more. "Just forget about me. It's best if you forget about your father and I. We can't tend to you anymore. It's best if we keep distance than we hurt you if we stay near you."

"We love you." Ben said and looked up at Michael once more.

"Your father and I doesn't love you back." Michael said back and the boys both remained silent, looking down at the dry leaves on the forest flooring.

Michael walked up to Kiing, pulling him in for a hug. "I know we have only been fooling around for a few weeks and Nelson and I really want to take you with us but you need to do what we plan before we get what you want and what I want." He said.

"I know. It's okay. We will be together eventually and plus we'll see each other once in a while, right?" Kiing asked and Michael nodded.

"You remember the plan right?" Michael asked and Kiing shook his head, blushing slightly in embarrassment.

"You said you're carrying, right?" He asked and Kiing nodded. "Right, then you have to tell Eryk that its his pups. Make him grow on you, and make him get more distant from Luke as much as possible. Luke needs to be broken to the point where things are fully shitty. Do you understand?" Michael asked.