Chapter Fifteen

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

Happy Reading !!

Chapter 15- Work for me.

             **Aubree's P.O.V**

Fuck what did I do?

Can this day get any worse? First Jordan Fucking Bacon and now this?

Please, kill me already!!!

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. So, so sorry... Sorry..."I chanted and dabbed napkin on his suit. He was silent all through, but then suddenly yelled. "What the fuck did you do? Are you fucking out of your mind?" 

"Nolan, calm down it wasn't even her fault. She lost her balance because of me and you know it too." Levi said.

"No it was her fault, only hers, don't take her side." He shouted. Levi opened his mouth to speak but Nolan glared at him so he shuts up.

 I stilled.Everything went silent for a moment. "I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I lost my balance-" I started explaining. "I don't give a fuck. It was your fault. Do you even know how expensive this is?" He yelled. I stayed silent not knowing what to answer him.

"It is Kiton K-50, this suit was designed by world-famous tailor Enzo D'Orsi of Savile Row fame. It's worth $60,000. The suit is made-" I zoned out after hearing it's price. Did he just say, $60,000 he didn't... right? Please tell me it was just my imagination. I held the chair to prevent myself from fainting. 

I laughed."Jesus, y-you know I just thought I heard you say $60,000. How funny is that?"

"I did say that" My laugh stops as I glare at him. "Are you fucking crazy?" I yelled. Really Loud. I saw some people wince and take a step back. "Who wears a suit that cost a fortune? Even if you do why the hell would you wear this costly suit to a cafe like this? Were you fucking out of your mind?"

"It's my choice what to wear and to where you ruined it, it's your fault."He snapped.

"It was an accident..."I grit my teeth glaring at him.

Calm down, Bree. I told myself. I release a large breath.Ok.I am calm, as calm as an ocean. 

 "I'm sure you can buy yourself a new one." I tried. " I mean if you can buy it once, you can surely buy it again too." 

"Why would I pay for your mistake? You did it and now you have to buy it for me." He told me.  

"Buy it for you?L-Like a... n-new one?" I asked shuttered. Is he crazy?

"Yes. Buy it for me, a new one. It was one of my favorite suits and you ruined it, so now you have to replace it."He casually said shrugging.

 "It was an accident for god sake. I didn't mean to do it.It was a fucking accident." I yelled throwing my hands off. Did he not understand what an accident is? We stood there glaring at each other.

D comes in through door humming, she stops in her track when she saw the scene in front of her. Her eyes flicker towards Bryan before coming over to me, for a moment I thought I saw sadness past her eyes but I can be wrong too cause I am angry, very angry. She saw my expression and was by my side within seconds with a confused expression. "What is it? Why do you look like you are going to chop someone and feed them to crocodiles?"

We heard a voice that was supposed to be a whispered voice saying, "Man you should walk out while you can." 

 I ignored him and told D everything. "Why the hell would you wear such costly suit to a café like this? No offense Jordan." She asked Nolan.

"None was taken," Jordan whispered. I saw Nolan's Fist clenched as he glared at him. Why?

He shrugged again. I'm going to rip his arms out if he shrugged one more time. "She has to pay.''

What the-

"Oh, I have an idea," D said excitedly. "What?" I asked. "We don't have to buy him a new one, we can just dry clean it and it will be as good as new."

Fuck! Why didn't I think of that?

"Oh my god, oh my god D, you are a genius." I felt like kissing D. Or maybe not.

He stops and glare at D and me for a second. "It can't be dry cleaned."

I looked at him incredulously. Is he fucking kidding with me right now? "And why can't it be dry cleaned?" I said mimicking his voice. He is turning me crazy!  

"Just because." He glared hard.

"That's a wonderful reason." I glared at him.

He returned my glare with a glare. "I'll not give it to dry clean, I don't want to and that's final."

"At least give a reason why you don't want to?" I groaned. 

"Because I said so." I know...I know I shouldn't fight with him. It can be dangerous. But man that's a lot of money and he is acting like a jerk. "Oh! really and who are you? President of America?" I heard everybody gasping around me including D.

He was red from anger.Red alert!  I know, but hey I was angry too. "The hell I'm, you ruined it and now you owe me a $60,000 suit. You do what I say not the other way around. Do you understand?"

"No, I fucking don't. Why would I pay that much, if I can just dry clean it at a cheaper rate."

"Because this is a very expensive suit and I don't want it to ruin, by your cheaper ways."I can feel steam coming out of my ears.

"But it is already ruined." I pointed at his dark chocolate stain.

"Yes, and you did it. So now you have to pay."

"It was an accident,"I shouted at top of my lungs. "Even if I sell myself thousand times I can't pay you? What I am gonna do?"I sighed suddenly feeling exhausted.

"That's your problem to think not mine" he shrugged.

I felt D hugged me from side murmuring It will be okay, we will do something about it. But I know nothing can be done. It's all over, I'll be going to jail, and for what? For spilling hot chocolate on a rich dickhead. My life is over. Did he do this on purpose? He did... didn't he? Because I rejected him. Yeah, he is freaking doing this on purpose. My eyes started to tear up.

I heard someone clear his voice. I looked up to see Nolan looking at me with a blank expression. "So when are we going to buy a new suit?" he asked

"I can't buy you a new suit. I can't pay that much. You can do whatever you want." I sighed defeated.

There was silence for a moment before he spoke again."There's another way you can pay me." He said surprising me.

"I'm not sleeping with you," I said without thinking. My face turns red when I realized what I said. Closing my eyes I ducked my head and bumped it with my fist. I swear I am the clumsiest person alive. I heard chuckles around, without even looking I can tell his friends and D was chuckling along with him.

"Glad you cleared that up." I saw his mouth twitching up into teasing smirk. I glared at him. "And the way is?" I asked crossing my arms and tapping my foot impatiently.

He cleared his throat again. And what he said next made my heart stop and my world spin like Ferris wheels.

"Work for me"

***************************************************************

Hola Amigos!! Whats up? Are you guys enjoying my story?

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE....(-_-) (*-*)

Thanks for reading!!!!  (0_0) (^-^)

CIAO loviesss!!!XOXO