Chapter 9: Invading Privacy

"AHH!" You screamed as someone sat on the couch.

"It's just me." Jimin looked at you weirdly as you started.

"You slept in the living room!" He laughed and you pushed him off the chair causing him to fall, making you giggle.

"It was really cold and it was all your fault-"

"My fault? Well, who started it?" He looked at you and you pursed your lips.

"I'm going to bathe." You groaned as he chuckled in victory.

| kitchen |

"You can not touch them!" You groaned and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on, The company bought snacks for the both of us. Not everything has to be for individuals. We should share." He sighed as he dropped the popcorn back into your bowl.

"Oh so you mean we should share things?" You asked as you pushed the bowl to him while he nodded his head, smiling that he got to eat the popcorn.

"Yes-woah." He gasped as you pushed him to the counter table.

"Well, that's not how it's going to work around here. You get your personal stuff while I get MY personal stuff." You narrowed your eyes at him, trapping him.

"Right now, you're okay with sharing, um, space? Huh?" You asked and he nodded.

"You like this?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Haha. Very funny." He gulped, as you were too close to him.

"Okay, no I hate it. Move your ass." He said and you scoffed when he pushed you aside.

"I'm going to work." He said, and you ignored him.

"Bye." He waved while you just looked at him, confused before popping in more popcorn.

"Goddamit, can you at least act like my wife?" He asked, tying his shoelace.

"No, I don't want to." You shook your head while walking to the couch in the living room.

"Are you serious?" He groaned as he took his bag.

"Get lost!" You yelled and he rolled his eyes before he went out of the house.

"Is he gone?" You murmured to yourself while looking at the front door.

It was closed and there was no sign of Jimin. You happily stood up while finishing the popcorn, putting it in the sink.

"Where are you going?" Someone came from the door and you yelped, almost tripping.

"Jeff?" You sighed in relief when you saw it was just him.

"Yeah?" He looked at your weird position.

"Thank God it is only you. Come on, I have to get to work, stay here." You said while climbing the stairs to your room.

"I thought you were not allowed to work!" He shouted.

"I don't care! I'm going to!" You shouted back as you went to your room to change into your Starbucks attire.

"You work at Starbucks?" Jeff asked as he saw you putting the uniform.

You were walking down the stairs, shrugging.

"Hurry, let's go. If not, I'll be late." You said while taking all your things and tugging Jeff out of the door before locking the door.

"Shit. How am I suppose to get there? Oh God, I forgot that Jimin used the car." You pouted.

"I can get you there," Jeff said and you grinned.

"What are we waiting for! Let's go." You saw his car and dragged him there.

| Starbucks |

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Jeff asked and you shrugged.

"For what? Of course, it's a good idea to work. I need to earn money, you know." You said while he carried along the camera.

"But then...what about your husband's reputation? Imagine if you're married to someone rich and then work at a low paid job... wouldn't that embarrass the rich guy?" He asked and you rolled your eyes.

"I don't care if I humiliate him." You said and he sighed.

"Why do you hate him so much?"

"My boyfriend, whom I have fallen in love with and been with for two years now, isn't talking to me. Why? Because I'm married, and who am I married to? Park freaking Jimin." You said while taking the customers' orders.

"I seriously hate you," Jungkook muttered when he saw that Jin had brought his sister to lunch, who was also Jin's girlfriend.

"It was supposed to be the two of us!" Jungkook exclaimed and Jin laughed.

"Jeon Jungkook." His sister narrowed her eyes at him.

"Jeon Jisu." He glared back before he got pushed by his sister, making him stumble when he opened the Starbucks' door.

"Jin...isn't that Jimin's wifenemy?" Jungkook asked and Jin gawked at him.

"What is that?" Jisu asked her younger brother.

"Shut up. It's just a new term of wife who is also your enemy? Get it? Since Jimin hates his wife?" Jungkook grinned and his sister smacked his head.

"Ow!" He whimpered while rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm calling Jimin," Jin said as he dialled Jimin's phone number.

-

Edited.