Chapter Fifteen: New Girl

The Impala pulled up at the front steps of the high school. I looked at Dean with a displeased look. "Do I really have to go to school? I had normal high school once and I don't feel like returning, Dean."

"Your getting the locals information. You'll be fine. It's only for a while." I scrunched up my face in displeasure, climbing out of the Impala with Cass.

"God I hate high school," I mumbled walking up the steps of the unholy institution of torture. Cass on the other hand was excitedly talking about all the stuff she was going to do. I pulled open the front door and we walked into the building.

"Smells like desperation, acne cream, perfume, and despair. Gotta love high school," I half whispered as we went looking for the office. Sam had called ahead and registered us. I just had to turn in the paperwork, get out class schedules and make sure Cass and I had lockers near each other. There was no way I was letting her out of my sight in a jungle like this.

As we entered the main office an elderly lady looked up from her desk.

"Hello girls, how can I help you?" She asked kindly. I looked over at the clock on the wall, it was 9:10, and classes had probably started.

"We just registered for school over the weekend and today's our first day," I said as kindly as possible, I may hate school but I wasn't going to disrespect someone older than me because of it. There are enough ass-hat teenagers in the world to do that for me.

"What's your last name dear?"

"Winchester, for both of us."

"Rachel and Cassidy?"

"Yep, that would be us," I said as I pulled the paperwork out of my bag and handed it to her. My eyes happened to catch the markings on the paper that Sam had put me under Dean, but Cass was put under his name, interesting. Looks like we were now cousins. The secretary turned around to a large filing cabinet and pulled out few of the papers.

"Okay girls, your lockers are here in B hall. Rachel, yours is 303 and Cassidy yours is 304," she gave us our locker combinations, " Here are your class schedules. Its an A and B block schedule. Today are your B classes, you'll only have four per day, lunch is almost always after your second class of the day, unless it is an assembly schedule. Would you girls like a map?" Cassidy nodded and was handed the map and I looked over my class schedules. Today I had P.E., Math, Biology, and Debate/Speech. It definitely could have been worse.

"What class period are we in?" Cass asked the lady.

"It's still first period, which will end at 9:56. Be sure to come back for help if you need it."

"Thanks, we will." After we left the main office, Cass navigated us to B hall and we found our lockers. Putting my bag inside the locker I grabbed one of the notebooks that we had bought. "Alright Cass, keep your map close okay? This school is set up like my old one so I will find my class easily. Don't take anyone's shit and remember don't get overly excited, I don't know how people will react to you okay?" She smiled and nodded. "Come here kid," I said opening my arms. She excitedly gave me a hug and I felt one of her giggles as she pushed her face into my leather jacket.

"Bye!" she said before heading for her first class. I turned down the hall way to get to my first class. As I looked at the schedule I check the room numbers. Finally I came to room 245, and the sign said Mr. Butler, so I assumed this was the right classroom. I opened the door and stepped inside.

All the other students were seated and a tall muscular guy was standing at the front of the class room.

"Hi, can I help you?" he said with a kind smile, this guy was the size of a barn!