Winners!! Part 1

So some of our judges finished their judging early, so we're going to announce the winners now!!!! Yay!!!

Before we start though, I just wanted to say that everyone had amazing books and are amazing people. It takes a lot of guts to enter into something like this. Not everyone could win, but I thank everyone for entering.

Now, here are the winners of the categories we have judged so far!

Teen Fiction

In third place we have.....

Where We Go From Here by Concealed__ !!!

In second place we have.....

All I Want by Imaginatively_Crazy!!!

And in first place and moving on to compete for The Best of the Best award is.....

The Bet by okaynel!!!!

Action/Adventure

In third place we have.....

The Zombie Killer by flowergirl1_ !!!

In second place we have.....

Assassin by Tencutepuppies!!!

And in first place and moving on to compete for The Best of the Best award is.....

The Million Dollar Senior Year by YesenaRudeen!!!!

General Fiction

In third place we have.....

The Princess and Me by GreySilverwood!!!

In second place we have.....

Wherefore Art Thou by _Sinnamon_Roll_!!!

And in first place and moving on to compete for The Best of the Best award is.....

Familiars by Kay_Ro!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who won and good luck to everyone whose category hasn't been announced yet!! Prizes will be distributed around the 28th-31st. When the prizes are distributed depends on when the judges finish judging. For example, the ones that are announced earlier will be distributed earlier.