Chapter 2: Encounter I

The perks of being an idol you had to tolerate with hectic schedule which sometimes annoyed the hell out of you but it was indeed a good price to pay in exchanged of your popularity. Bangtan had worked so hard to be in this position. It was not easy to earn people's heart and became one of the best idols in the country or they could say their popularity soared high outside Korea too. It took them years after all the sweat and tears that they wasted to reach this far.

Popularity that they received overwhelmed them. Therefore it made them worked even harder to pay those loyal fans that had been there for them since forever. Bangtan never considered them as a legendary idol even though some might call them as one but they thought the future ahead them was still far. There were still a lot of things to be fixed and their main goal was to become a group that people wouldn't forget throughout times.

Only god knows how much tears that they secreted before becoming this big, it was worth it. Tight schedule might be annoying sometimes but they learnt to tolerate them. The burning passion from Armys somewhat gave them strength.

"Your mineral" Jin tossed a bottle to Jimin. He caught it with style and mouthed a thank you to the older boy. They just had their goodbye stage on Ingkigayo, although it was sad to wrap up the promotion this early they were grateful to see lots of Armys came to show their passionate support. They were burnt up with desire to comeback real quick after their world tour.

"Hongdae fansign in five minutes, wrap up everything and get to basement" their manager clapped his hand together as a sign for their next schedule of the day. The stylists were helping them to gather their microphones to be passed back to the crew, before leaving the building.

"Jimin hyung..did you see your fans holding a Jimin's memes?" Jungkook nudged his side with a goofy smile.

"No I don't" he raised his brows knowing what was inside the younger boy's mind. He was all geared up to tease him, he knew it in a heartbeat. Just then, he saw Jungkook pulling put a kind of fan and waved it in front of his face.

"See Park Jimin.. your memes" he gave Jimin a mocking laugh before continued teasing the poor boy. It was two different picture of Jimin showing his double chin and had his eyes rolled back. Jimin didn't expect Army would have so much creativity to turn it into some kind of merchandise.

Jimin frowned slightly embarrassed by Jungkook's teasing "Yah tone down Kkuk.. Are you planning to tarnish my image so you can absorb my handsome vibes?" he threw an arm around his neck, squishing it in between.

"Hyung you know I am the handsome one ever since I hit my puberty" Jungkook grinned.

He ruffled his hair with knuckles "Puberty my ass. You are just acting in front of our fans when in reality you are still a baby boy" Jungkook puckered his lips into a pout.

They felt a body crash against them from behind, it was definitely Jin.

"I heard someone talk about handsome.. You do realize I'm in charge of good look right? I am the handsomest one here! I glow like there's no tomorrow and it may stings your eyes" the younger boys cringes accompanied with a loud snicker.

Namjoon shook his head frantically when he saw the three boys made their way towards the exit "Get inside quick, you don't want to make our fans waiting!" he patted Jin's back, shoving him inside the black urvan slightly.

Other members were already settled at the back seat. Yoongi had his eyes close while listening to music from his phone whilst Taehyung was busy soothing his soft hair. Meanwhile Hoseok was too engrossed with his phone not caring when Jin squished in between him and Yoongi.