-17-

Charlotte was the first one to pull away, needing to breath

Charlotte was the first one to pull away, needing to breath. Her forehead was pressed against his and she was trying to catch her breath. She felt everything during their kiss, fireworks, bombs, everything. The look in Sirius eyes told her he felt it too, or she hoped he did.

"Wow." Sirius whispered, amazed by the kiss. He had thought about this moment ever since he first saw her, and it was better then he ever could imagine.

"Yeah." Charlotte whispered and giggled.

They stayed in the astronomy tower for long in to the night. It was getting better and better between them and Charlotte was feeling more and more for the handsome boy beside her, which was scaring her, a lot. Not just that she didn't belong here, but just feeling like this. She had never felt like this before, never felt this much for someone.

"Maybe we should head back to the common room?" Charlotte said when you could almost see the sun starting to rise in the horizon. They had moved so they were sitting next to each other on the floor leaning against the wall facing the view.

"Maybe we should." Sirius didn't want to leave, this night had felt so right spending it with Charlotte, and now it had to end. Charlotte heard the hesitation in his voice and understood him, she didn't want to leave either.

Charlotte stood up and hold her hand out for helping Sirius standing up. He gladly took her hand and smiled. They never let go of each others hands on the way back from the astronomy tower. It wasn't until they had to get to their own rooms they let go.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Sirius said and pulled Charlotte in for one last kiss. It took both their breaths away and they soon had to pull apart to breath.

"Good night." Charlotte whispered as she had her forehead pressed against Sirius. They looked deep in to each others eyes and both could see the emotion they felt for each other.

"Good night." Sirius whispered back and couldn't help but to peck her lips before they parted ways. Sirius followed Charlotte with his eyes when she walked up the stairs to where the girls rooms where. He couldn't fight back the smile that spread on his face, he had gotten the girl. Finally he had kissed the girl he had run after for weeks now.

Charlotte couldn't stop smiling either, but as soon as she sat down on the bed everything crashed down on her. This was bad, really really bad. This was the thing she had promised herself she wouldn't do. In two months she was scheduled to leave and now she was getting to attached. She was letting him getting to attached.

That night Charlotte didn't get much sleep. Her thoughts were all over the place and she couldn't decide how she felt about this. So when the morning come she felt like death. Her face was pale and she had dark circles under her eyes. Her hair was knotted and looked like a mess.