5

|yoongi ;

"Good luck! They'll love you, I know they will!" Y/n says as she shoots me a thumbs up and her beautiful bright smile I fell in love with.

"I'll text you when I get there" I say as I head for the door.

"No need. Just have fun and meet the guys" she says as she comes to me and pecks my lips.

"I won't be too late" I say and she laughs and pushes me out the door.

"Go go go" she says and I smile and nod.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" she smiles then leans against the door and watches me as I walk away.

I make my way to the bus stop and get on.

The ride to the dorm was a nerve wrecking one.

Would they like me? Would they like what I had to offer? Would they want me in the group with them?

Y/n popped in my head and I felt myself relax.

No matter what happens, I'll always have her.

..

When I arrive at the dorm I take in a breath and push open the door.

It was a small dorm but in a way it felt cozy.

It seemed that I was the first one here and I felt my nerves calming a bit, that was until the door opened and in walked at guy with a glowing aura.

"Hello" I bow.

"Hello" the guy says as he takes in everything around him.

"I'm Hoseok by the way" he says as he leans over and shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yoongi" I say.

"What do you do? I mean I know we all have our roles in this but I don't know who's got what" He laughs.

"I rap" I say.

"Really?! Me too!" The guy says with a bright smile.

"Cool" I say.

"What else do you do?" He continues.

"I play piano" I say and he smiles.

"Really? You should play for me sometime" he says and it reminds me of when I first met y/n.

She had said the same exact thing.

We wait for a little longer and more guys seem to pile in until there's seven of us all together.

I had come to know each of their names and their roles.

There was Hoseok, the rapper who also dances. There's Seokjin who sings and claims he's very bad at dancing. Then you have Namjoon who is a rapper as well and also says he can't dance. There's also three younger guys; Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin. They are all singers and dance too.

We sit around and just get to know each other for a couple of hours before our boss, bang pd, walks in.

"Now that you guys have all met each other I want to announce that we'll start practice as soon as tomorrow or the next day. You'll practice until you're finally ready to debut but of course with all of this comes a lot of practicing and time spent together in this dorm" he says and I instantly think of Y/n.

If I spend all of my time with them practicing I won't have time for Y/n.

In order to do this job I have to choose between the two things I love the most,

music or y/n.

-
A/n: I know I don't thank you guys for this enough because sometimes I get so caught up in just writing I forget but I just want to thank you guys so much for 2.28k followers. It's crazy to think that many people want to keep up with my stories. It's also crazy that my first ever book is going to hit 300k reads soon. It's absolutely mind blowing but I'm so happy so many of you love my books and I'm so grateful to each and every single one of you who leave such nice and sweet comments. Thank you and just know that I love you all so much. I love seeing new comments on my stories of people telling me how much they love it. It pushes me to keep doing what I love so thank you. 😔❤️

 😔❤️