Part 31

Jungkook sighed after hearing the whole story of you, Jimin and Chimchim.

"But... you and that Jimin guy.. there's nothing between the two of you?" Jungkook interrogated.

"I swear, we're best friends and parents of Chimchim and nothing else." You looked serious straight to Jungkook and answered.

Jungkook hugged you and sighed, "but you're always slow, noona~" he mumbled.

"Hah? Did you say something?" You asked hugging back.

"Nothing.. no more secrets?" Jungkook asked.

"No more secrets." You smiled.

Jungkook patted your head and messed you hair, "Let's have lunch."

"Kook-ah~ umm.. I think I have to go see Chimchim.. and, I need to explain things to Jimin too.." You frowned begging him to understand.

Jungkook narrowed his brows, "No, if you'll go to his place then I'm coming with you."

You were left with no choice, so you called Jimin first before going to his place, and ask for the room number too.

== Jimin's house ==

"Welcome, welcome" Jimin gave a warm greeting.

You all sat at the sofa, and the doorbell rang,
"Oh! That must be the jjajjangmyeon. Let me just go get that."

"That will be 98000won, sir "

"Ok, let me just go get my w..."

"Here, keep the change." Jungkook hand out the cash and took the food.

"Okay, I'll pay you back later." Jimin said.

"Don't sweat it. We're neighbors after all." Jungkook replied.

You were looking at them talking that was taking so long,

"Omma.. pegoppa.." Chimchim said.
"Oh~ let's go to the dining table." You smiled to Chimchim.

Jimin was unboxing the food transferring it to the plates in the kitchen and Jungkook was preparing the table.

The kid was hiding behind your leg looking to Jungkook, you chuckled because he was so cute.

"He is omma chinggu yah," you knelt down and told Chimchim.

"Namjachinggu." Jungkook added as he came closer and got lower too, looking serious to Chimchim.

You elbowed Jungkook, "yah!" and you cupped Chimchim's face, "Just call him ajeossi, Chim-ah~"

Jungkook was giving the *why'd you hit me* face but then smiled as he can see you're hiding your smiles too.

Seeing you two together playing with Chimchim, Jimin felt down, well, he was already sad, he just kept a poker face this whole time.

"Eunji-ah~ could you help me out." He called you from the kitchen.

You went to help out Jimin in the kitchen, and Chimchim was left with Jungkook.

== in the kitchen ==

You sighed,

"Wae?" Jimin gently asked.

"Nah~ I just felt relieved that Jungkook understood our situation and Chimchim seemed to like him too." You answered.

Jimin grinned and he elbowed you, "yah! I just left you for a couple of months and you bring home a guy~ I'm deeply hurt." Jimin jokingly whispered,