Rejoice

"Back up give her some air," The nurse said.

All of the Weasley's backed up, and Harry just a bit, he was too excited to see his sister waking up.

"Hi guys," Grace said tiredly.

Harry immediately hugged her tightly, "I thought for sure you were gone forever," Harry said.

"I'm alright Harry," Grace said.

Ginny was next to hug Grace, "I thought I lost my sister."

"Oh Ginny, I'll be with you forever," Grace hugged her back.

"I opened the chamber," Ginny said. "I was being controlled."

Grace looked at the twins, they both shrugged and Grace laughed. Something caught her eye behind the twins, it was a very familiar boy.

"Percy?" Grace smiled, and Percy turned and blushed.

"Grace..." Percy hid the flowers behind him. "I-I didn't..."

"I know," Grace smiled.

Percy was about to say something but was cut off by the girl next to Grace, "Percy!"

"Penny," Percy walked over to Penny and kissed her softly on the lips, he handed her the flowers. "Will you go to the ball with me?" Penny nodded happily and hugged his neck.

Grace opened her mouth slightly and smiled at Penny, she turned around and saw Oliver standing next to her with one single lily.

"Grace, will you go to the ball with me?" Grace grabbed the lily from him, and looked at Harry like 'ya know our mom's name was lily?'

"Of course!" She smiled fakery.

"Bloody hell, that was the most awkward thing I've ever witnessed," Ron whispered to Harry, Harry nodded.