Eleven : Meeting Him

" Inna "

I closed my locker before taking my bag and wearing it , I looked at the mirror and adjusted my clothes and re-done my messy bun .

I looked at my phone and saw that it was already 5:07 PM , I walked out of the room and saw that Kane was standing outside , he was leaning against the wall and crossing his arms .

" Hey " I said as I put my phone into the bag .

" I want you to take care of yourself , If anything happened just give me a call " Kane said frowning .

" Don't worry about me , and if anything happened I will call you " I said smiling .

" I will walk out with you " He said before taking my hand in his and we walked out of the café .

Just like he told me , a black Audi was already in front of the café , Kane looked at me raising an eyebrow , I just shrugged and we walked towards the car .

Suddenly the driver door opened and he , Brad , stepped out of the car and came towards us . He stood in front of us and looked at our hands , he then looked at Kane with unreadable look on his face .

I slowly took my hand from Kane's hand and nodded at him , He nodded back and hugged me " Remember what I said "  He whispered .

I pulled away and nodded at him smiling , he leaned and kissed my cheek then looked at Brad . Damn you Kane , I know what you're doing !

" Shall we ? "

Brad's deep voice made me look at him and nod , he opened the door for me and I stepped in the car . He slammed the door making me flinch and gulp , I looked at Kane and waved at him .

Brad came and stepped into the car and drove away , I looked at him and saw him clenching his jaw .

" Um .. Where are we going ?" I asked out of curiosity . 

" My house "

I frowned at his words , Wait what ? His house ? Is this man crazy ? Oh god what if Kane was right ?

" Wait what ? I'm sorry .. But why exactly are we going to your house ?! " I raised my voice a little .

" Watch your tone with me ! You will know once we arrive , till then , I don't want any other questions , okay ?"

His voice was deep and scary , oh my god ! Why did I agree to go with him , what does he want to talk about ? Is it even going to be a talk ?!

I opened my mouth to speak but he raised his hand signaling me to keep my mouth shut . I snapped my mouth shut and prayed that nothing bad happen .
•••••••••••••••••••••

After half an hour he pulled over in front of a mesmerizing house , I widened my eyes at how big it is , it's more like a mansion .

" Come " He commanded and got out of the car .

I opened the door and got out slamming it shut , I stood hesitating whether to go with him or not , I still have a chance to run .