Alternative ending #1. Part 5.

I dashed out of the room once I was sure his father was gone. Speed walking through the house, trying not to drag that much attention to myself, I searched the gigantic house for Draco. I looked out windows, he wasn't in the garden. I looked in the kitchen, his room, everywhere outside, and I looked in the living room last.

Breathing a bit heavy from my power walking I stood for a moment looking into the huge living room. When I finally caught my breath I started again. I turned around and almost ran into his mother. "Just wonderful," I thought, "both of them in one day!"

She looked me up and down, "getting a bit of exercise? It is a rather enormous house." She continued to look at me strangely.

Maybe I should tell her..."I... I'm looking for Draco, do you know where he is?"

Her posture relaxed a bit and I could've sworn it looked like she was about to cry, "I don't know where he is now, but he should be around here somewhere. He actually said he was looking for you. So I'm sure you'll find him eventually, dear." Then suddenly without warning she hugged me. She let go after a good three seconds then rushed past me without looking back.

I decided to go to my room and think about where Draco could be. It seems like I checked everywhere, but I suppose there could be more places I haven't looked. There is one place I haven't looked... my own room.

The door creaked slowly as I opened it gently, I crept in and sitting on my bed was Draco. "Finally, " he laughed, "I've been watching you run around like a lost dog forever, " He smiled at me and moved from my bed to me, grabbing my hands and pulling me to sit down with him.

"I've been looking for you everywhere and you've been here all this ti-" he kissed me before I could finish my sentence. I looked at him, he was everything I could ever ask for, and more. In a hushed voice, " Your father and your mother both found me at different times before I found you."

"Oh, I'm sorry, did they say anything to you?" He said, staring me in the eyes with concern.

"No.."

"Are you sure? Anything at all, whether it's important or not." He urged me on.

"Your father said he hoped that I would turn out as useful as I've proven to be so far, and your mother said that you were looking for me, then she hugged me!" I stopped abruptly, searching his face. It was like he was hanging on to every word I said. Then, he hugged me.

I knew by this he felt sorry for dragging me into this mess. He felt like this was all his fault. Like he had let me down. I just held onto him. What happens now?