WTP?!? pt.3

Hey guys so I'm sorry I haven't updated sooner I wrote this chalet era on my computer at school in secret so your welcome. Sorry I've been really busy with school and will try to update soon. Bye!

Alexander's P.O.V

I woke with a start and looked around my room, wondering how i had gotten here since the last thing i remembered was have one of my stress breakdowns. I looked down to see that i had unshifted from werewolf form and got up to put something on. I looked outside and noticed it had gotten dark I guessed i'd slept through the whole day. I looked to the nightstand and there sat a plate of some kind of meet (antelope i'm guessing) and a note that read:

July 26, 2017
Dear Alexander,

Don't worry about the pack. They are being taken care of by your beta while you had your mid-day nap. You seemed entirely shut down so i didn't wake you. I brought over some antelope as i'm thinking you would have already guessed.

Happy sleeping,

Katia

I let out a sigh of frustration, trying to comprehend what was going on when i heard the floorboard creak. I looked toward the area the sound came from and there stood a bored looking fate. He sighed, "I was wondering how long it was going to take you to look over here. I've been waiting for you to wake up Alpha." He said in a monotoned voice. I nodded as he sat down on the chair opposite to me.

"I know you're confused, or at least getting frustrated trying to comprehend what is happening but let me get one thing straight with you Alpha. First off, stop thinking so hard and try to fix the part you understand instead of trying to understand everything else. You understand the part about the curse. You know how to stop it. Know do it. She doesn't hate you entirely. She's starting to though but you can stop it. She was meant to be your best friend, you were meant to turn on her like you did but you where not supposed to be her mate. All i know is that you fell in love and changed things. How i don't know but will be poking around for trying to find out."

He was saying the answers to the questions i had in my head as though he could read my mind- "I can." He said, smirking at my amazed look. "I practically raised you before you were even born. You have nothing to hide from me. I know everything that goes on in your head, the second it becomes a thought." He said simply.

I nodded as he continued, "Know, you can either try to set things right and get rid of the curse to save you and everyone else who has done her wrong or you can all suffer and some of you can possibly die." He said unsympathetically. He laughed but then his features softened, "That poor little girl has more evil inside of her than she, you or anyone has seen before. I don't know how you're going to do this in time but you have to try. I don't want this to destroy her. I don't want this to destroy any of you." He said sadly. "I'll try uh," He chuckled lightly, "You can just call me Fate, Alex." And just like that he whisked away into a cloud of dust. I was left there watching a small piece of paper floating onto the floor from where he was standing just moments ago. I got up and picked up the piece of paper, it read,

July 27, 2017
Alex,

I wish you luck.

The curse is coming soon.

It doesn't give you much time.

When the sky gets dark sooner.

And when the floor soon turns white.

A darkness will take over.

You have until Katias birthday.

You know the date.

Best wishes,

Fate

I looked at the note in my hands and felt like screaming- which i didn't do because that would have alerted the guards and probably woken up about everyone in the pack house. Katia's birthday was on September 17 which meant that i had 2 months, 2 weeks and 4 days to stop this curse. Wow. I was beginning to panic until but decided another stress breakdown wasn't going to help me in this situation at all. I got up and started pacing, thinking of a plan.

Katia's P.O.V

After my little mental breakdown with the Moon Goddess we had talked a little more until she said she had to go to take care of some business that i respectfully let her keep to herself. She had told me that she'd be visiting me more often and we said our goodbyes. I had went to see Alexander and was told that he was in his room. I went up only to get an unnecessary show when i opened the door. Scurrying in i covered hi and headed to make him some dinner for when he woke up (After blushing like crazy).

I had come back find him still asleep so i just left the plate of antelope, wrote him a note and left since the sun was only going to be up for a few more hours. The whole day i had been thinking of Alexander and how our relationship had gone so far. I realized that he had not really shown any care for me in a loving way. I was starting to feel as though he didn't love me at all. Or maybe only as a friend or a brother or sister. I kept asking myself if that was even possible with mates. I asked it to myself so many times that i came up with the idea of him not even really being my mate. I mean, look at the facts, He rejected me and has never once told me he loved me to actually confirm that we were mates or that he actually had any feelings for me.

The only mate-like thing he ever did with me was kiss me and that didn't even do anything special. I mean, i've never had a mate before Alexander- obviously- but aren't you supposed to feel something for your mate? Because right now i feel absolutely nothing but confusion and anger. I'M angry at myself for not being able to figure this out and angry at him for making me go crazy.

My mind has been so out of sorts lately and now, i'm coming to the conclusion that he isn't even my mate?! It's crazy, isn't it?