✿ eleven ✿

beep... beep... beep...

cas scrunched his eyebrows, cracking open his eyes. the first thing he saw is a window with a sunset that is glowing orange and pink.

he then turned his head to find that annoying beeping sound, he then blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't imagining things.

am i in a hospital?

cas began to sit up, feeling his skin being pulled by the needles that were in his arms.

he reached over to touch the needle when he heard the door open, "cas?"

he looked up to see dean with noah in his arms.

"dean" cas stood up but then got light headed.

"whoa, baby," cas felt dean wrap his free arm around cas' waist as he steadied himself on deans shoulder, "don't worry, i got you" dean sat him back down, bringing a chair to sit in front of him.

"how are you feeling, baby?" dean asked.

"my head hurts, how did i get here?"

"ellen called me and said that you were knocked out in the back of the bar with a bloody nose so i told her to call an ambulance and i'll meet her at the hospital, who did this to you cas?"

cas didn't say anything and just reached for noah who was happily chewing on his teething toy.

dean handed the baby then asked again.

cas sighed, "azazel, dicks brother, came to the bar and was talking about how i've been busy putting his brother in jail then ellen came and kicked him out. so when i was leaving to head home he came up behind me and punch me and knocked me out.." he kissed noahs head, trying not to look at dean.

dean opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the door opening and the doctor coming in, "well look who's awake"