wake up-Ohmwrecker

The girl that stared at the eclipse. Nothing affected her. She had no feelings. She was sent to the insane asylum I entered. I work here.

She was a patient. She never talked to anyone because she had trust issues.

I walked into the H/C haired girls room as she was in a corner a banging her head against the wall. "You'll be better when you wake up..." She sang crying. "Umm hello? Y/N" I asked her.

She looked at me and covered her face. "Why do they keep sending people here...? I'm not crazy. I'm sane..." She said looking at me. "That's what they all say" I told her. "Do I sound sane? I was sent here because they wanted to get rid of me!" She said crying more.

"We can...check if your sane with a machine" I told her. She stood up. "Then...I can go?" She asked me. I thought for a second. "Only if you really are sane" I said.

The H/C haired girl smiled and ran over to me hugging me. "Thank you..." She said.

"No...problem" I said letting the
H/C haired girl sit back down.

As I ran to the roof to check if
Y/N was there I was stopped by a TV. It said a girl was on top of a building ready to leave this world.

I ran up to the roof seeing the
H/C haired girl.

|Y/N Pov|

Looking back...I almost thought I heard you say. "Stay! your not gonna leave me!" Ryan said as I could feel the tears building in my eyes.

"This place is right where you need to be!" He said. I started crying knowing he wouldn't let me do anything else.

"Why your words gotta mean so much to them? They mean nothing to me!" He tried to convince me.

"Stay your not what you hearing...cause I've been watching you changing. Who says your one in a million...Anyway?" He asked me walking closer to me. I stepped back being to close to the edge that I fell.

I closed my eyes preparing to die but I was up. I looked up seeing Ryan holding me up by my hands. "Your not what your hearing! Cause I've been watching you changing!" He said as He pulled me up. I started crying more once I was back onto the roof. You'll feel better when you wake up...takin' off your makeup.

"Who says you one in a million...Anyways?" Ryan asked as I felt him hug me. "I'm sorry..." I said crying into the crook of his neck. "Things shoulve been better in America..." I said.

Stay your not gonna leave me. This place is right where you need to be. Stay your not what you hearing. Cause I've been watching you changing.