Epilogue

Kat sighed happily as she opened the door to her house, letting snow into the house. She dropped the groceries off on the living room table and headed off to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"SURPRISE!" Kat yelped as the lights in the kitchen went on and she was greeted by shouts.

"Are you trying to give me heart failure on my birthday?" Kat said laughing as she clutched her chest dramatically. She hugged Newt and Tina, who, in their words, were "just dating", while Tina was here with Jacob, who were both still trying to get the "no muggles" ban lifted in America. Jacob disappeared into the pantry while the other adults gave her presents to open.

"Why is the window open?" Kat said frowning slightly. Tina glared at Newt.

"Maybe because someone left the fireplace on for too long when we left the house and it was all stuffy." Kat let out a laugh as Newt looked ashamed.

"Still can't believe you guys aren't married yet. It's been four years!" Kat said smiling. Both turned beet red.

Fortunately for Newt and Tina, Jacob brought out the cake from the pantry, saving them from have to provide a reaction.

"Is it home-made?!" Kat said excitedly. Jacob nodded excitedly. "Thanks, Uncle Jacob!" She said standing up, a moment too soon. Jacob, who was still holding the cake while attempting to hug Kat, accidentally dropped it on the person who was sitting next to him, who happened to be Newt. Kat covered her mouth to stifle her giggles, while Jacob looked horrified. Tina was cringing while Queenie was biting back a grin. Newt was in shock as he stayed stock still. And to make matters worse, an owl sailed in through the open window and dropped a letter on the clean table, and a special "gift" on Newt's head. This time Kat couldn't contain her laughter as she burst out laughing, the others laughing along. Besides Newt of course. He sighed and took out his wand, Vanishing the muck from his head and crossing his arms. Trying to get the attention off of him, he snatched the letter from the table and grinned widely.

"My dear Kat, this is for you." He handed Kat the letter, which had a purple seal on it, bearing a very familiar crest. Kat couldn't stop the squeal that came from her mouth as she ripped open the letter. Her family leaned in to read the letters.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Dear Ms K Scamander,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

~~~
BONUS SCENE (A/N Lol just cause I wanted to get a character shown)

On a hot summer day, the Scamander/Goldstein/Kowalski family sat in the living room, exhausted. The heat had put everyone in lazy moods, and they just spent most of the day making snarky comments and complaining. Little did they know that they would soon have the surprise of a lifetime. Suddenly, a knock on the door could be heard. Tina, Jacob, Newt, Queenie, and Kat all looked at each other.

"Ladies go first." Kat blurted out, gesturing to Tina and Queenie to open the door. They, in turn, looked at Jacob.

"Age before beauty." Tina said smirking. Jacob pouted. It was common knowledge that he was the oldest one (A/N: I made this up. I don't know whether he really is the oldest or not. XD). Jacob opened his mouth in protest, but Newt saved him by turning to Kat, a wicked glint in his eye.

"Pain before gain."

"Pain before g - that makes no sense - OW!" Kat yelped as she got booted from her seat and onto the floor. Uncle Newt looked at Kat smugly. She sighed and got up, ignoring the laughter issuing from the adults.

"That's no way how to treat the youngest!" Kat called over her shoulder as she opened the door to an unknown man. Oh wait. She did know him. Her expression immediately went wooden the moment she laid eyes on him. Kat had never met that person in, well, person, but she recognized him from several newspaper clippings as well as an old family portrait Newt had on the wall. She could recognize those brown eyes anywhere. After all, they were the exact pair that she had.

"Hello, Father."

A/N: Okay, there's an ending that satisfied me now! Lol I doubt many people are still reading this but I hope you enjoyed some of the edits I made. (Idek why I'm doing this I stayed up wayyyy to late doing this so if there are typos I blame it on exhaustion) ~Bella