Chapter 94

Dave

I was on my way to Jay's parents house. I was tired of looking around my empty ass apartment. Jay had went back home because she needed space. But I knew it was more than space. I had someone how fucked up and didn't know what to really say or do.

I love her and want to make everything between us and outside of us work. But I refuse to let just every and anything rock.

I knew I shouldn't have even brought up the whole eloping thing. I knew I should have spoke to her before hand but I was talking from the heart. I knew I wanted her to be apart of my future forever. But maybe I was legit rushing it.

Ringing the doorbell, I waited for her to answer the door. As she swung open the door and took a look at me, she rolled her eyes but let me in.

"Hey little man" I rubbed her belly as she locked the door.

Going in to kiss her she gave me her cheek. I sighed, getting annoyed by her giving me the cold shoulder.

"What's up?" She asked as she walked towards the kitchen.

Seeing her booty switch, I focused on how her ass jiggled. She spun around to catch me gawking, I walked up to her wrapping my one good arm around her, nuzzling my face into her neck.

"Move Dave"

"You smelling good, you eating good?"

I looked to see a box of pizza on the kitchen island.

"I was having lunch in peace" she rolled her eyes.

"Can I have some"

"Sure"

"How's my baby doing?"

"Starting to feel a little movement" she took a seat by the island and picked up a slice.

"Are you seriously going to leave me hanging?"

"What?"

"No hug? No real kiss? Babe, I'm sorry"

"I heard you the 400 other times Dave. I accept your apology"

"So than come back home"

"I am home"

"Home with me" I started to get annoyed.

"Right..."

"Yo! Why you acting like this ?! You acting like I said that shit like you some thot chick I fuck with to get my dick wet!"

"Stop yelling at me!"

"Stop acting stupid!"

"I'm not acting stupid, I'm way past that phase!"

"Your hormones got you buggin' out because I ain't do shit but say lets take it to the next level"

"Well maybe I don't wanna marry you!"

Hearing her say that was like feeling a knife go through my chest.

"Had I said that you, your ass would be bawling. Saying all kinds of shit about me" I looked at her.