eight

chapter eight

Chanyeol was siting in his bedroom at his white desk supposedly doing his mathematics homework. "I don't know how this fucking works agh." Chanyeol says to himself with frustration as he ruffles his own hair leaving it messily. Chanyeol pushes his books to the end of his desk so they hit the wall and sits back in his chair looking up at the ceiling like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"How the fuck am I gonna do this project with that annoying pip squeak." Chanyeol sighs. "That little shit is probably freaking out because he has me as a partner." Chanyeol scoffs proudly. "But then again he probably just wants to get the work done and not talk to me because I'm so mean to him." Chanyeol speaks to himself worriedly.

"Ahhh why am I even thinking of him.", Chanyeol ruffles his hair as his head falls back to look at his mathematics homework. "Maybe that smart little pip squeak can help me with some other things than just that project", Chanyeol thinks a smirk creeping to his face.

Chanyeol grabs his phone from the side of his desk and scrolls through his contacts. "Come on where are you", Chanyeol says while scrolling still realizing he doesn't have Baekhyun's number. "Who would have his number?" Chanyeol thinks still scrolling till he gets to a certain contact. "Oh he should" Chanyeol says as he clicks to message Kyungsoo.

guy that wants to kill me:

hey kyungsoo

read at 4;30pm  ✔️

wtf do you want

read at 4;30pm ✔️

well uh just wondering if you could give me baekhyuns number?

read at 4;31pm ✔️

and why would you need that exactly?

read at 4;31pm ✔️

for the assignment...yeh

read at 4;32pm ✔️

mmm fine here xxxx-xxx-xxx

read at 4;32pm ✔️

thANK YOU SATAN

read at 4;32pm ✔️

YAH
LITTLE SHIT YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE
fuCK YOU

sent at 4;33pm

Chanyeol quickly added the phone number into his contacts under 'little shit i gotta work with' and called Baekhyun. The phone rung for a bit before the angelic voice picked up and answered with "Hello? Who is this?" Chanyeol couldn't breath for a period of time, Baekhyun's voice was just so soft sounded it blew Chanyeol away.

"Uh.. Hey it's me", Chanyeol replied in a soft voice hoping Baekhyun would know who 'me' is. "Um.. who?" Baekhyun asked back softly honestly not knowing who the fuck 'me' is. "Chanyeol, it's me Chanyeol." Chanyeol said with slight anger in his voice from the older not recognizing his voice. "Oh hey, how'd you get my number?" Baekhyun asked nervously. "Kyungsoo gave it to me." Chanyeol replied not much anger in his voice more like happiness.

"Of course he did" Chanyeol heard Baekhyun mutter, it made Chanyeol chuckle. "Uh so I called for a reason...yes." Chanyeol spoke slightly scared of asking Baekhyun to tutor him. "Could you as well as do the project with me help me with my math?" Chanyeol asked with a shaky voice.