♤32

AN//

This chapter has references going all the way back to chapter 1.

You might want to look back at it at the end.. Even if you don't, it's fine.
--

Jimin: yo!

Chae: heyy

Jimin: you free rn?

Chae: yes, what is it?

Jimin: could you come over to the pack house?

Chae: ye, but why though?

Jimin: I'm introducing Mina to everyone else 🙊. I thought she'd be comfortable if she had someone she knew with her.

Chae: haha, alright!

Jimin: you're the best!!

Chae: what time?

Jimin: four in the afternoon?

Chae: okays

--

Clock had barely struck three and I already was on my way to the house. I knew it'd  take a while so I opted for a ride.

"Hey there!" Hobi pulled me into a hug the moment I entered the house, wooden flooring warm under my cold feet.

"Jungkook-ah, your baby is here" Jhope cheered, making me laugh out.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked, to which Hope replied, "he left a while ago; said he'd be back in a few minutes ".

"Oh.." I trailed off until my eyes fixed on Kook who rushed down the stairs towards me, his feet thumping against the wood below, making the sound bounce off the walls not very gracefully.

"There you are!" a wide grin graced his lips as he walked up to me before wrapping his arms around my shoulders, pulling me close until my nose was pressed against his chest.

"My favorite Cologne" I mumbled against his shirt, before taking a deep breath, trying to inhale as much of his scent as I could.

"I'll see you guys in a while" Hobi waved before jogging  into Yoongi's room.

That reminds me, "Where's Sun Hi?"

"She's out with Yojin noona" Kook answered.

"So, Jimin's brining his mate" he grinned.

"Yeah" I smiled, "my cousin".

"I know "

"She's amazing" I cheered, eyes getting smaller as I grinned wider.

"Oh I'm sure she is" he raised his brows making me smack his shoulder.

"Should we take a walk in the woods?"  I asked casually and Jungkook almost agreed, but the sound of Jimin's bike coming to a halt, stopped us in our  tracks.

Gazing at the glass doors, I smiled the moment the couple came into view.

Jimin took off his helmet and so did Mina. The boy cupped her face in his hands before leaning forward to deliver a  peck of assurance, as if to say 'don't worry they'll like you'.

Seeing me here, with Jungkook, would surprise Mina. I couldn't wait to see the look on her face.
Before I could walk upto the door and welcome them, I felt a hand wrap around my wrist firmly before dragging  me away into the kitchen.