18

Sienna's POV

"Oh my god." She exclaimed eyes widened.

"It's not like I slept with the guy!" I defended but Hailey rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah.. So who do you like better? Nathan or Liam?" Hailey asked eagerly.

"Oh god. I don't know! To be honest, I don't look at Liam as anything more than a friend." Hailey widened her eyes.

"Does he know that?! Sienna are you just using him as a.. a distraction from Nathan?"

I think she could tell my answer from my guilty look.

"Sienna! You have to tell Liam the truth."

"I know H! I feel so guilty but whenever I see Liam he completely takes my mind off of Nathan and the fact that I can never be with him! I didn't mean to use him as a distraction but it's good to not think about that man for two seasons you know?" I asked and Hailey quickly wrapped me in a hug.

"I know it's hard but you have to be honest. Okay?" I nodded and I looked over at the twins. They were fighting over a small teddy and I knew they were second away from one of them crying.

"I have to go. I'll see you later okay?" She said grabbing her bag.

"Bye H!" I called as she left.

It was nearly lunch time and I knew Nathan was popping over soon. "Mama!" I looked down to Nina who had tears in her eyes. My eyes drifted to Tyler who was now holding the teddy. "Tyler. Share, look-"

"Sienna." I nearly fell over in shock.

"Jeez Nate! Don't scare me like that." He chuckled and bent down, picking up Nina.

"Hey what 'ya crying about princess?" I watched as he bounced her up and down and she immediately stopped crying. I spotted Tyler looking up at them in jealously and I laughed.

"Dada!" He exclaimed and Nathan looked down lovingly at the needy toddler.

"Let me see.." He murmured. He handed Nina to me and soon both of us were bopping up and down, a kid in each of our arms.

Twenty minutes later Nina and Tyler were put down for a nap and me and Nathan were making dinner. Well. Trying too.

"What are you doing!?" I laughed loudly at the way he was cutting the carrots.

"What?!" He questioned defensively and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Look." I grabbed his hands and gently put it in the right position, slowly cutting the carrots.

How does anyone not know how to cut carrots?

"Sorry. I'm use to maids." He murmured and I nodded, my hand still in his.

Silence filled the air and I stopped my movements pulling my hand away. I was interrupted by Nathan pulling my hands back into his.

"Sienna I- I broke up with Crystal." I gazed down at our hands and sighed.

"We've had this conversation before." I murmured and he nodded.

"I.. I also quit my job." This time I reeled back.

"You- you quit your job?" All I could do was stare at him in shock. How do I respond to this?

"Yes and I promise, I'm already out looking for a new one. I'm gonna provide for them, I mean I have made a lot of investments. I have other projects. I just... I have nowhere to stay."

"Nathan. You can stay here for as long as you want. But I have to leave for a while. I'll be back." He gave me a confused look but nodded.

Time to pay a visit to Liam.

As soon as I got into my car and drove off the thought dawned on me that I had no idea where I was going. Should I check the hospital? He's usually there at this time anyway. I changed route to the hospital and soon enough I was entering the sterile environment. I walked quietly down the busy corridors and spotted a head of brown hair vanishing through a door.

Is that..?

I ran as quickly as I could through the corridor and into the waiting room. What I spotted made my heart sink to the floor.

"Dad?"

His head shot to mine and I drank in his features, an unshaven face and fresh tears evident in his eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept in years and a full coffee cup was in his hands.

"What's going on?"

Thanks to everyone for being patient! I can hardly believe the votes and reads this story is gaining. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Also I'd like to mention that school starts back for me next week. I'm hoping to stick to my schedule (which I hardly even do now) of updating every single Friday and occasional surprise updates.. If for the first few weeks I'm absent I seriously apologise and I promise that no matter what, I'm not giving up on this story!