11. Teenage Germs ✔

Same day/22 days left.

Leo's POV

Something was wrong.

Very wrong.

My wolf was restless, angry even and I know it has something to do with Alana.

Racing towards the cafeteria, it was unusually quiet only sobs that I could determine was Alana's. The Tybant pack stood over her while gripping her neck her eyes were closed and she was crying silent tears now.

Why wasn't she fighting back?

I listened to the hurtful things there were saying and at that moment I couldn't take it anymore as I growled loudly. They dropped her harshly and turned to me, eyes wide with fear.

Alana begins sobbing again and grabs her bag running away.

"Leo? What do you want man?" Reid asks and I glare fiercely, barely containing my wolf.

"That's my mate you had there." I inform him and watch with pleasure as their faces drain and my boys join me.

"Take them to our land and lock them up. I'll be there shortly."

"Wait! Leo, we're cool man, I'm sorry, I'll apologize to Ala-" My fist connects with his jaw and he falls to the ground yelping.

"You don't deserve to be near her again. Don't you dare even speak her name or I will end you right here."

------

I find Alana running, I don't know where but I was faster so.

"Alana!" I yelled and she looked back in fear before picking up speed through the woods.

She was quick, dropping her bag and making me stumble slightly.

"Alana!" I yell once again and my wolf whined, growling as she continued running.

She suddenly stops near a cliff and my eyes widen at what she was about to do.

"Hey hey hey! Alana wait." I yell at her walking slowly and she turns around tears streaming, her eyes were slightly black and blue and her neck had a huge hand print around it. I grit my teeth at how much pain she looked to be in.

"No Leo, don't come closer. I need to do this. I need to go. What purpose do I have here?" She sobs and I can't help that my heart breaks as she grips her chest as if she feels only pain there. "I can't do this. They're right. I'm revolting, look at my color. Nobody likes me. You didn't even want me. I have no one."

She continues sobbing and I shake my head at her.

"Alana, you know you're amazing. You're beautiful. You're skin? Its beautiful. I'm immature and I'm just plain stupid for trying to reject you. Don't take your life because of them Alana. Cmon you're stronger than that, I'm here with you."

"I'm not strong Leo." She whispers. "What you see everyday, what I say, how I act. That's just what it is an act and some days the façade is gone. I can't hide anymore. I feel like each minute spent around people who don't like me is suffocating. Lord Leo I want to breathe."

Wiping her eyes with her arm she takes a step backward and I launch forward slightly.

"Leo stop!" She yells taking another step and I freeze.

"Alana. Don't do this. I'm here." I plead with her and she looks around, tears in her eyes threatening to fall.

"Leo..." She takes another step back and my wolf is full on panicking.