When you fall asleep in his lap

Sorry this is so late I've been put back in public school. Again I'm sorry.

Scp-035: It happens more than what most people would think. Because your amune to his disingeating liquid you two cuddle often. But one day you had fell asleep in his lap. When a scientist opened the door for you to come out, neither of you budged. It turns out both of you fell asleep.

Scp-049: It's pretty often that the scientists find you asleep on his lap as he reads a book, him stroking your hair. It's actually quite adorable.

Scp-073: It's more like he falls asleep on your lap in his case. Due to the fact you are often up in the night, he is mostly tired and falls asleep on you. If anyone comes in though they will be killed for disturbing him.

Scp-076-2: You always are in his lap. Due to the fact that your so short compared to him, you can curl into his chest and fall asleep quickly. He never disturbs you... ever.

Scp-079: SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! You fall asleep five minutes later as your boyfriend laughs softly. Even a gamer needs a bit of sleep~

Scp-096: You don't need sleep actually. Neither of you do. Doesn't mean you don't cuddle.

Scp-106: You often sleep in your quarters sadly. But if Larry throws a bitch fit you'll be able to sleep in the arms. Clingy little shit.

Scp-173: He isn't the most cozy to sleep on. So it never happens. But that doesn't mean he won't cuddle you.

Scp-682: You always sleep on him. He likes feeling your heartbeat from his back. He doesn't move when this happens

Scp-939: You do fall asleep near him often. He sometimes has to leave to check the perimeter, but he always comes back and to cuddle.

Scp-999: If you aren't cuddling or having fun your asleep in his arms, or him in your arms.

Scp-2521: He sadly can't due to the constant tests.