6

"How did it go?!" Y/n asks happily once I finally get back home.

"I can't do it" I say and her eyes widen.

"What are you talking about? Of course you can" she says as she looks at me with a look of confusion.

"I just can't Y/n. Doing this job means practicing twenty-four-seven and he even said we would be at that dorm a lot. It just isn't fair to you if I have to be gone all the time" I say.

"This isn't about me Yoongi, it's about you. I don't want to be the one to hold you back from what you love most, that's not love. I'm supposed to encourage you to go live out your dream!" Y/n says.

"If I take this job it means I'll never get to see you. Most nights I won't even be able to come home. Are you really ready for that?" I ask.

"Of course I'm going to miss you like crazy and sure, it'll be really hard never getting to see you but in the end at least you'll be happy and that's all I've ever wanted and you know that" y/n says with sad eyes.

"I just don't think I can go days without seeing you. I'll miss you too much" I sigh as I pull y/n into my arms.

"I'll miss you too but that's what phones are for. I'll make sure to text you everyday. Besides, I have to start looking for jobs so when I get one I'll never really be home anyways" she says and I can tell she's put a wall up.

She's putting on a fake smile to look happy and make me feel better so I take the job.

Ever since I first met y/n she's always put me before herself.

She has so much love in her heart and I've always loved that about her.

She really is the love of my life.

"Are you sure I should do this?" I ask.

"I'm positive" she smiles up at me.

"Thank you y/n. When we finally make it big I promise to buy you anything and everything. I'll spoil you and treat you like the princess you are" I say and she leans her head against my chest.

"I don't need anything Yoongi. All I need is you and I'm happy" she says.

"How did I get so lucky?" I ask and she laughs a little.

"I wonder the same thing. I mean c'mon, I'm amazing" she says and I laugh and pull back.

"Thank you for understanding. I know starting tomorrow life is going to get a bit more difficult but I promise in the end everything would have been all worth it. I promise we'll be okay, I promise to give you the entire world and more, I promise that no matter what I'll always love you." I say and she smiles and wipes her tears that I hadn't even noticed till now.

"Why are you crying?" I ask softly.

"I'm just so happy for you" she says and I smile and peck her lips.

"I have a favor to ask" she says after a moment.

"Of course. What is it?" I ask.

"Can you play me a song,

just one last time"

-
A/n; I start school in like fourteen days and I'm ))))))))): I'm just glad that it's my last year of high school!!