Chapter 64

Accidentally wrote entire thing in Aiden's P.O.V. Wayyyyyy too lazy to change it.

Also this is very. Very. Long.

Aiden's P.O.V

"So you can stay in this ro-"
Julian doesn't get to finish his sentence as Levi runs into the guest room before slamming the door shut and locking it. He stands there in shock before looking to at me but I just shrug as I pull him away from the room.

"I didn't talk for months when I came back, spent most of my time alone." I say with a shrug. "He doesn't know us, we should just focus on finding his family."

"I'll put out a search for them through the Werewolf Council." He says heading to the study while yawning again, it was already nighttime and we'd been going none stop since this morning, of course he was tired.

"I hate those shitbags." I say making him laugh as he slides into his chair before typing away on the computer. "Always trying to interfere in pack life because they're 'working for a better tomorrow in the supernatural world'." I mock making him laugh as he types out an email outlining our situation.

"The words of the Supernatural Board, they'll be contacting us soon enough after this, especially since we're rising in ranks." Julian says before pressing send. "They're usually quick, should respond by midday tomorrow."

"Let's just eat and then go to sleep, I'm starving." I say when we leave the study before stopping us when I remember Levi, God knows the last time he was fed, poor thing was probably starving. Heading to the guest room with Julian, I knock lightly on the door, if we went barging in he'd be freaked out and back away even more. "Hey, Levi. We are going to have some diner, come out so you can eat." He doesn't reply making my frown, his heartbeat was racing a little making me pity the kid.

"We'll make whatever you want." Julian offers making my frown as I raise an eyebrow to him, he shakes his head to me to tell me to shut up. "Whatever you want to eat, just come out and you'll get it."
Just when we're about to give up, his door opens slightly when he peaks out through the small space with cautious eyes.

"Pizza." He whispers quietly making Julian smile widely while I frown, how the hell were we going to make a pizza.

"Okay, no problem." Julian says enthusiastically like if he'd made pizza before, this was the first time a kid was actually interacting with the guy so I couldn't blame him for being so enthusiastic. "But first, let's get you cleaned up." He says glancing over the boy that was still covered in his own filth, the words make his eyes fill with fear as he slams the door and locks it. Julian looks up at me with confused eyes while I just give him a weak smile before pressing myself against the door.

"I know in there they'd dunk you in some dirty old water as a bath, to the point that you'd almost drown." I say pushing back the rising tidal wave of emotions that threatened to make an appearance. "We won't do that, you can bathe on your own and we won't even touch you. But you'll need to come out first." I say gently, he didn't have to come out since there was a bathroom in the room, but it'd make things a whole lot easier. After a while the door opens as he steps out this time, I smile as Julian offers his hand, Levi studies it for a moment before taking it hesitantly. We lead him to the bathroom where we set him up with everything before leaving him, he was old enough to bath himself but Julian was still worried and sat outside while I asked some close pack families for some clothes we can let him use until we buy him some.

Returning to the guest room, I find Julian sitting on the bed with Levi between his legs as he dried his hair with a large smile that surprised me, for someone that didn't like kids he seemed pretty happy to me.