Chapter 29

Mina’s POV

I woke up early in the morning from a cute good morning text from Chaeyoung. Normally, I’d be pissed if someone woke me up early, but I let it slide for Chaeyoung.

She also reminded me that the planned lunch with my friends was today. So I had to get ready for that now. It was early in the morning, and I’m certainly not a morning person. So I just washed my teeth and face, changed into jeans and a t-shirt and layed back in bed. I had like 15 mins before I had to leave, so why not have a tiny nap. Just as my head was about to hit the pillow, Dahyun barges in my room and jumps into my bed, sending me flying off of it.

Dahyun goes into a fit of laughter while I’m scolding her. To get her to stop laughing, I ask,

“So you and Momo? How’s that going?”

She stops laughing immediately and her face turns beet red, and she replies,”Noth…nothing at all. What do you mean by that? Like it’s not obvious right? Do others know I like her?” she blurts out.

It’s pretty funny to see Dahyun embarrassed, and I can’t help from laughing and I reply with maybe, which makes her turn even redder.

After waiting for Nayeon unnie to get ready, the three of us got in the car to go to lunch with the others. While looking out the window, for some weird reason, I got this uneasy feeling. I quickly dismissed it for hunger though.

When we got to the place, I got out and saw that the others were already there, and I went in and immediately hugged Chaeyoung from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Everyone sat down at the table and ordered their food. Chaeyoung and I were discussing about Goblin which was on its last episode, which was pretty upsetting. Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Yerin.

My heart dropped when I looked at her. She had a concerned look on her face and her eyebrows scrunched up like when she’s nervous.

“Mina, I need to talk to you please..”she pleaded.

Dahyun and Nayeon unnie immediately stoop up and glared at Yerin.

“Screw you Yerin. Why the hell do you want to talk with her?!” growled Nayeon unnie.

“Its business with Mina, not with you guys.” Yerin replied back.

“When you mess with our sister, then yes it’s our business too.” Dahyun added.

By now Yerin was getting pretty pissed off and looked at me again.

“Mina, I’m begging you. Please just hear me out.”she pleaded

I hesitated before saying, “Not now Yerin. Please just leave me alone.”

“I can’t. I need to tell you something important.” She replied.

“Well then goddamn say it.” Said Nayeon unnie.

Yerin looked back at me and blurted out, “I love you Mina. I’m sorry for everything I did.”

Everyone was dead silent. I could hear my own heart beat thump uncontrollably. She loved me? How the hell can you screw with a person so much and say you love them? Yerin was about to say more, but I cut her off by getting up from my seat and saying,