Aaron

Joey opens the front door.
He stares at her in shock.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He says angry.

"Well, you left me at the party... Alone.
So me and Aaron here went and got Starbucks." She shoots back

I didn't want to leave her alone with angry Joey. I know him.  When he's mad he flips and he's already did to much.

"You know what deal with it.  You left me because you didn't want me around!" She almost yells

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight Aaron." She walks in

"NIGHT Y/N!" I yelled

I see her turn around and smile, I waved back.

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE!?!" Joey yells at me closing the door behind him.

"What are you so worried about?  You need to let her go out with friends and not get mad about it Joseph." I stated

"She's not your girl so you can't say anything!" Joey looks at me angry once again.

"Well maybe I'll just tell her you cheated so she won't be anymore" I acted like I didn't already. I was now more serious.

"You wouldn't dare. Aaron I swear to God. I will kill you." He's now scared

"I'm leaving" I walk back to my house with that.

*Y/n POV*
Through the window I can see the boys fighting about something.

I get changed and head to bed.
I hear Joey coming upstairs.
He gets in bed fully dressed and trys  to cuddle me.... But I wasn't in the mode, so I moved away.

"I love you" he whispers

Sure

"I-i love you too." I don't know how I feel anymore.

"Good night Joseph"

Snores.... To good to be true.  They sounded fake. So just to test him I try to get up but he wraps his arms around me. Knew it!

**morning**
I get a text from Aaron telling me to meet him at the park.  So I get ready and head over there.