Twelve : Nothing To Him

Surprise ! Another update sweethearts ! I hope you like the chapter and enjoy reading it !

Don't forget to vote and comment 💜😉

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

" Inna "

I slammed the door shut and ran upstairs , I ran down the hall and opened his door , I know what I have to do !

I found him on his bed , his hair was loose and he was wearing some black shorts and a T-shirt . Once he saw me he stood from the bed , anger showing on his face , and before he can talk , I beat him with my words .

" What am I to you ?! Huh ! What am I to you ! What feelings do you have for me ?! I want to know ! Just tell me ! I gave myself to you .. I .. I loved you ! And what did you do ! Huh ! You pushed me away ! You hurt me a lot before , and while you were away , I waited for you , but what did you do in return ! You pushed me away ! You hurt me ! Called me names and accused me of things that I've never done ! Tell me !!! What am I to you ! "

Tears streamed down my face as I was screaming . I can feel my heart tighten with every second , I can see that his face is emotionless , he just stares at me so I continued

" what did I ever do to you ? You brought a girl here ! And had sex with her in front of my eyes ! Why would you do that to me ?! "
I was sobbing at this moment , I don't understand , why is this happening to me ? What did I ever do to deserve this !

He sighed and sat on the bed calmly , he ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me again before speaking

" You made me this way , what I went through in jail made me this way .. You ! When your friend came and told me about you and your fucking teacher , I didn't believe that you could do this to me ... But the next visit , he came and show me pictures of you and that fucker together , sitting at some park and he was holding you to his chest ! "

I frowned and remembered what he's talking about ... Yes ! Alexander hugged me that day in the park when I received my scholarship in California , but then I decided to have a rest from studying until I can stand on my own feet and I would submit again to collage .. But wait ! What friend !? .. Right !! ... Damn you Mason for what you did !

" You deserve what you're going through now , Inna ! You brought all this to yourself , and to answer your question .. Nothing Inna . To me , you're nothing but some bitch I fucked and enjoyed her tight pussy "

I felt my heart tighten at his words .. I let out a sob , I was just a bitch to him ! Kane was right .. Joshua never loved me .. He never did .

I looked at him and saw him grabbing his cigarette pack taking one before lightening it . He looked at me before taking a long drag .

" If you're looking for a good fuck , you know how big I am .. You used to scream my name before "
He chuckled before looking at me up and down .. Monster , this is not Josh , Josh who I used to know isn't that cruel ..

No , he's always been a monster , you just chose to ignore that fact .