Chapter seven: Who the hell is this punk?

Chapter seven: Who the hell is this punk? (Short chapter)

"Rhiannon's got a boyfriend!" I said in a sing-song voice as we entered the kitchen where her mom was sitting.

"What?" Her eyes widened and Rhiannon turned bright red.

"He asked me out on a date. That's all." She said just as Blake walked in.

"What?" He roared out. "Who are you going on a date with?"

"His name is Aiden. He goes to Riverside high." She said calmly. "He's super cute and nice and-"

"Let me see a picture!" Darcy squealed in excitement.

"I don't have a-"

"I got a picture of them together!" I shouted and rushed over to her side, pulling up the picture of him smiling at her.

"Awe! Oh my god! You have to keep me updated on everything. Oh my baby's got a boyfriend!" Darcy shrieked then hugged her, "When can I meet him?"

"Mom." She scolded and she backed down then turned to me.

"Tell me everything about them." She mouthed and I nodded with a light laugh.

"Who the hell is this punk?" Blake grumbled, "I have to kick his ass now. How'd you even meet him?"

"He's Antonio's little brother. We picked him up and they instantly hit it off. It was so adorable." I gushed.

"He looks like a prick." Blake handed me back the phone then turned to his sister, "I love you. I hope he treats you well cause if he doesn't I'm going to need to kill him. Got it?" He asked and she nodded excitedly.

"Okay. Go to bed. I'm tired." Darcy yawned and shooed us away.