seventeen

Jaeden and I got home around 4:00pm. We cleaned up the house a little bit before our little get together started.

Millie and Sophia came over early to hang out beforehand.

As I walked downstairs to where my friends already were, I heard an all to familiar voice coming from the front door. "The party has arrived, no need to panic lady's and gentlemen."

Jack.

"Very funny," I giggled sarcastically as Jack, Wyatt, and Finn came through the front door, with party food in their hands.

"Yeah. Remind y/n to run you over next time," Sophia mumbled sarcastically as she finished texting in the process.

I laughed as I sat between her and Millie on the couch.

They guys carried in the supplies to the kitchen.

"So.. y/n you so have some important information to tell us about. I hope you didn't forget!" Millie grinned.

I smiled. "I definitely haven't forgotten. Come on," I got up. "The last thing I need is all of them eavesdropping."

Sophia laughed and sat her phone down as she joined Millie and I. We made our way upstairs into my room.

I stared out of the open window of my room, as the breeze came flowing through.

I glanced back over to Millie who was Laying down on my bed in front on me, listening intently to every detail. Sophia on the other hand was looking at herself in my vanity, applying some lipgloss.

There are many types of Friendships.
Our type of was, we shared everything.
Secrets, makeup, hair ties, homework. Anything.

I sighed. "That's pretty much it. Most importantly, Wyatt Jess Oleff was my first kiss."

Millie smiled. "For some reason I always thought you guys would be the most adorable together,"

She made my day as she said that. It made me extremely happy for some reason. "Millie, your honesty too sweet for this world lemme tell you."

Sophia turned around. "I knew it would happen some day, I've been waiting for like 5 years. Finally he made a move," She giggled.

I smiled. "I honestly hope the guys didn't invite too many people. Remember the last party the hosted? At my house!"

"I remember it clearly. Just tell the story again though, it's hilarious!" Sophia stared laughing to herself as she put the lipgloss away and looked through the rest of my makeup.

"Yeah. Too bad I wasn't there for that one," Millie sighed. At the time of the party Millie was sick and couldn't come. Ever since, she won't miss another one.

"Well, The last time was in 10th grade. Jack and Finn basically invited the entire school. Let's just say it ended with Nicholas Hamilton jumping off the roof and into the small kids pool," I laughed.

Millie started laughing as well. Sophia joined in as she was applying some mascara, making it go straight onto her eyelid. I giggled at the site.

I poured myself a drink as I glanced around the room.

The whole school didn't show up. Only half..

At least the guys were having fun. I didn't mind, I also just didn't want things broke or trashed. But the party wasn't out of hand. Just people chilling. Jaeden and Jack also made another bonfire, that's where most of the people were.

Including Sophia and Millie.

Wyatt came through the patio door. He saw me at the counter. "Hey gorgeous,"

"Hey." I smiled at the nickname he gave me.

"Where are you going?" I asked

He smiled. "Nowhere. I was just checking on you." He walked closer to me. "Are you having a good time?"

"Yeah totally! I think everything is going great. Some people showed up, with a plus ten each," I giggled.

He looked at me with sympathy, "Sorry I didn't expect this many people either. I guess Jack and Finn invited too many."

I giggled. "Don't forget about Jaeden. He doesn't get out of this so easily either,"

He smiled. Then, he stopped and stared into my eyes. I felt my heart stop.

The things he does to me. I've never felt this way about anyone before. It was a good feeling. The best.

He leaned forward and pecked my lips. I smiled.

I put my hand in his curly hair and giggled as I pulled him in for one more kiss.

Then I heard the patio door open again. "What up lovebirds!"

Jack.

I smiled and looked at Wyatt who's face was red with embarrassment from Jack.