The park

Aaron's waiting for me when I get there. He was on his phone so he didn't see me. 

"Hey!" I said in his face

"Whoa! You scared me. But hey!" He's says that last part in my face.

He looked cute today

"So everything fine last night? Joey didn't lash out?" I wonder why he asked that.

"No he was fine... I guess."

"That's good."

"Why did you ask if he lashed out?"

"Well let's say Joey has...anger issues."

"Really?! I've never seen that side then... "

"That's also good."

*Joey's POV*

Me and Char were walking to the park when I see Aaron and y/n.

I was about to run up there when Charles grabbed me and held me back.  It took me like 20 minutes to calm down.

"Stop Joey,  you're going to cause a whole mess for no reason!" Charles says while gripping me harder.

"That's my girl with one of my best friends!"

"Joey you can't be mad because you're cheating,  she's just hanging out with Aaron."

"How do know if "they're just hanging" huh?"

"Has he tried any moves? Is he that close to her? And what did he tell you last night,"you should let her hang with her frineds." I trust Aaron and you should too!"

Char why?

I see them leaving.  I'm following them.

*Y/n pov*

Me and Aaron left to go get food after awhile. We went to DQ to get ice cream.

***