Chapter 18

Dedicated to wendymarvel_2003

Third person P.O.V.

Dušica was leading girls at back of house to big garden.

When they were at back side of house, girls were in awe. Once again.

It really was beautiful, with one big fountain in middle, a lot of different flowers and trees. There also was one big garden furniture. At one tree, the biggest one there, was big swing.

"It's beautiful" Sam said almost in whisper.

"It really is" Dušica said while looking at her.

She meant it! She really thought about Sam on different way and she didn't know what that is. Now, when she recall the moment that happened between them before lunch, she can't help but wonder. Wonder about everything. All she wanted to do is hold Sam's hand and to never let it go. She couldn't throw out the picture of them two so close to each other, from her head. She still could feel Sam's hot breath on her neck. The way she pout! Oh god that makes her crazy. She adored everything about her, her every word, her every touch, her every movement. Sam is just perfect. Way too perfect.

She didn't even bother to listen what others were talking about while she was leading them in middle. She was too focused on Sam, it was like she occupied her whole mind. She didn't even realized they came to end of this part, where stairs are and she almost fall down. Lucky for her, Mia caught her on time.

"Hey, watch out" she said and gave her best friend worried look

She noticed that Dušica was being distant whole this time but she didn't want to ask too much.

"Right." Dušica said and stood straight. "You know I'm clumsy" she added with wink.

"Unfortunately" Mia answered playfully.

"By the way, it has been like 11 years since you two were friends?" Ana asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Come on, tell us something that is like the funniest thing you remember" she said.

She really was curious about this. She really really really liked Dušica and she wanted to know more about her. But she was well aware that Dušica is straight, and that bothered her too much.

Not just her, but everyone wanted to hear something funny about this two friends.

"Hmm, there is a lot of things" Dušica said and started thinking.

"Oh do you remember that time when we got drunk?" Mia asked excitedly.

"Which one exactly? You know there was a lot!"