Childhood

Your POV
*Flash back*
  When I was younger I had a best friend. All we could do was talk about heros, and how much we wanted to become a hero like All Might. We trained together everyday, but at that time we didn't have a quirk so we just did hand to hand Kombat. We weren't good at it, we were just kids with big dreams...maybe to big. Finally the day, it was time to check for what are quirks were, Tomu went first and he came back and he's quirk was Soo amazing!( (A/N) Tomu is short for Tomura Shigaraki, it's his nickname)It was my turn next and, I felt sick, when I sat in the chair and the Dr. held the results I was so happy... But then the quirk I possess was the worst. I wanted to fight not be a stupid healer it was the worst I hated it....

( Flashback Time skip to U.A time)

  Tomu and I decided to enroll in U.A And with this stupid quirk of mine I decided I could use it to help Tomu, and in return he'll help me make it in.

(Time skip to results, for trying out for U.A)

   Tomu and I waited for the results. We finally got the results and decided to open them together, and the waiting was killing me. We met up at Tomu's dad's bar to open them. Luckily for us his dad closed the whole bar just for us. Tomu told me to go first and I did, when I opened the envelope a flat circle sphere came out and I pressed the button. ' Congratulations (Y/N), (L/N) you have been accepted into U.A ! You may have not gotten many points but you showed bravery, kindness, and you never gave up. So please report to U.A on Monday that all. Bye!' This all came from All Might his self. The words came out of his mouth I was so happy, and if I made it in then so did Tomu! I was ready for Tomu to open his. But how wrong I was that day...
   Tomu began to open the envelope and clicked the button. ' I'm sorry but you have not been accepted to U.A... You are strong...but Tomura Shigaraki you lack the heart of a hero. You destroyed every Target you touched. And if those were people, they would have died. Have a nice day, you may try out again next year. Bye.'  As I looked at Tomu his face was sad yet angry... I get it his number one hero just rejected him... I tried to comfort him but I couldn't... His last words to me were " YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE! GO ,GO AWAY I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!! ILL MAKE ALL MIGHT PAY ILL KILL ALL MIGHT JUST YOU WAIT!" With those words he tore down All Mights poster ,and kicked me out. That was the last time I saw my dear friend Tomura Shigaraki.....

 That was the last time I saw my dear friend Tomura Shigaraki

(A/N) I hope you enjoyed the first part. Ill update tomorrow. What am I doing no one's going to read it anyway. Bye bye^^