Chapter 7

~One Month Later~

In the community of Adventure Bay, Mayor Goodway was walking down the rode with her chicken. She smiled when she saw Katie waving at her making her walk to her.

"Oh good day Katie. Why you look marvelous dear." Mayor Goodway said sweetly.

"Oh thanks Mayor. Just waiting for my date." Katie smiled while looking around.

"Oh you mean Hendry. Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" Mayor Goodway ask.

Katie sigh and smiled at her.

"No not yet. Me and Hendry just been going on dates. He hasn't ask me yet.." Katie sigh while looking at her phone and sighing. "Great seem like he can't make it."

Mayor Goodway smile softly and put her hand on Katie's shoulder.

"Perhaps he got busy with his sister or his job." Mayor Goodway said making Katie smiled.

"Yeah your probably right." Katie smiled brightly.

~Gym room~

"Bro! Aren't you suppose to meet with that blond chick." Stacy shouted at Hendry.

He look up and pulled off his headphones and look at his sister.

"Yeah....no. She been all up on me ever since last month." Hendry sigh while looking at his drawing.

Stacy sigh and sat next to her baby brother and put her arm around him.

"You miss him don't you...." Stacy said already knowing the answer.

"Yes.....I miss him sooooo freaking much....." Hendry sigh while putting his head down. "I just want to see him again but he's been busy saving the day in this town the whole month...."

Thunder looked at Hendry and then back at Stacy who put her finger to her mouth making him nod. She looked at Hendry and brush his hair while he relax into it.

"Perhaps he isn't busy today why don't  you go see him." Stacy said while shoving him off the chair and straight outside.

"Stacy w-what are you doing!?" Hendry ask looking at his sister.

She ignore him and continue to push him until he was inside the garage and was force on his motorcycle (up top).

"There. Now go and see you princess instead of moping around. Also Thunder will go too just to make sure you do go." Stacy smirk.

Thunder chuckle while Hendry sigh. He started his bike and pull out of his garage and drove off to Ryder's home.

Ryder sigh while looking through his laptop. He saw Katie status and blink. He reread it again and again.

"Her and Hendry aren't together....." He whisper while looking at a frame on his nightstand with him and Hendry smiling and hugging each other photo.

'No! Stop Ryder! We can't be together. Katie still likes him and Hendry and i aren't.........what are we....are we even friends after that fight last month.....' Ryder thought while holding the laptop close. 'Can I even call him a friend.....'

Ryder gasp when he heard Everest and Rocky shouting his name. He stood up and turn around to only get tackle by them.

"Oh my god!! Ryder you need to go outside now!!!!" Everest shouted excited.

"W-what why??" He said confused.

"Hendry is outside waiting for you!!!" Rocky bark in.

Ryder eyes went wide. He stood up and ran to the pole and slide down he ran outside and froze on the spot. There standing was Hendry who was laughing with the pups licking and wagging their tails.

"Okay okay I miss you too pups!" Hendry laugh while pushing the pups down.

He stood up and smiled at Ryder softly and put his hands in his pockets.

"Uhh um h-hey." Hendry said shyly.

Ryder tear up and ran to Hendry and tackling him in a hug. He gasp and catch Ryder and they fell on the floor. Ryder was laughing and crying while Hendry just held Ryder so close to him.

"Y-you came back!" Ryder laugh cried making Hendry smile sadly.

"I am so sorry I ignore you for a month. That wasn't cool for me to do..." Hendry gasp when Ryder kiss him.

He was stiff but he then relax and kiss Ryder back holding him tightly. The pups were all shock beside Everest, Thunder, Chase, and Rocky. When they pulled back Hendry started laughing just like Ryder with their forehead touching.

"Finally!!!" Rocky and Everest shouted together.

Ryder gasp and pulled back when he remember that the pups were watching them. Hendry just chuckle and hold Ryder by his waist and watch as all the pup were running around them barking about them kissing beside Thunder, Everest, Chase, and Rocky.

"OMG you two kiss!!" Skye screamed.

"That was a surprise alright." Zuma said looking at Marshall nod his head.

"That was adorable." Rubble said making allot he pups look at him. "What. Its the truth."

Everyone laugh at Rubble and the pups were happy to see Ryder happy and smiling including Thunder who was looking at Hendry. Everyone got up and Hendry pull Ryder close to him making him blush. He smiled softly at Ryder who smiled back and lean close him. They went back inside the Watchtower and the pups started playing games with Thunder while Ryder and Hendry went outside the balcony. Everest smirk and look at Thunder who wink at Everest making her chuckle and watch Chase cuddle close to Rocky who was smiling at him. 

"Come here." Hendry smirk and pull Ryder into a other kiss.

Ryder smiled and kiss back making him chuckle and hold Ryder close. The kiss went even deeper and when Ryder felt Hendry's tongue he pulled back blushing deep red and taking deep breath.

"H-Hendry w-wait aah..." Ryder moan in the ended when he felt Hendry kissing his neck and biting on his sensitive spot. "H-Hendry...ahhmmm"

Hendry smirk and carried Ryder in his arms while walking to his room still sucking on his neck and making Ryder moan softly. He then laid Ryder on the bed making himself go on top of him and continue to suck on his neck.

"I can't wait Ryder. I been wanting to do this to you from the start...." Hendry whisper while pulling his hand down.

Ryder was blushing crazy and he was holding tightly on Hendry's shoulder shaking. He swallow and push Hendry back slowly making Hendry look at Ryder confused but stop when he saw Ryder's eyes tearing up.

"D-Do you s-still plan to go on a date with Katie cause if you are.....we can't do this." Ryder whisper softly making Hendry smile softly.

"Ryder....i love you more than anythings and to be honest....i was going on dates with Katie to get my mind off you but seem like i can't." Hendry said while kissing Ryder's tears away. "No one can take my love awy from you..."

Ryder smiled softly and chuckle softly letting his tears fall making Hendry smile and hug Ryder close who cried softly on his shoulder with a smile. Hendry smiled to and just held Ryder close to him not doing anything at all. All they were gonna to do were just hold each other and being in love with each other.