2 - Ryder

Name: Ryder (he doesn't have a middle or last name.)
Age: 23.
Height: 6'0.
Weight: 160.
Gender: Male.
Species: He's a human with lynx ears and a lion tail. (As in he's half human, lynx, and lion.)
Fur Color: A brown-ginger color with shades of black on the tips of his ears, tail, feet, and hands. A beige color covers his snout, chest, stomach, and sides of his arms and legs.
Skin Color: As a human, he has lightly tan skin.
Hair: Ginger-brown, with streaks of beige and black.
Eyes: Dark blue slowly blending into light orange around the pupil.
Picture ⬇️

Looks/Clothing: Usually a regular dark colored hoodie with dark ripped jeans

Looks/Clothing: Usually a regular dark colored hoodie with dark ripped jeans. Black high tops, with a shiny silver pocket chain.
Scars/Tattoos: He would have lots of different scars, but he has an odd way of healing himself after a fight. He does not bear any tattoos.
Personality: Usually doesn't show any emotion, sometimes happy or mad, but rarely sad.
Likes/Hobbies: He likes to do things by himself most of the time, but also with his friends if their around.
Dislikes: Being the center of attention. Being in crowed or small places.
Best Friends: Ashli, Eli, Celestia, Destiny.
Enemies: Lots of people, usually people that don't like him or his friends.
Love Interest: Ashli.
Secret(s): When he was 10, he grew up in a orphanage and he didn't remember his parents, siblings, relatives, or his whole childhood.

Another OC down!

❤️ you guys and bye! 👋
~Ajax