New Quest

It had been about three months since the Giant War. Percy thought he could finally relax with his girlfriend, Annabeth but her dad called her out to Boston to handle some family business. Percy didn't mind. He just drifted around camp, not doing much.

"But that makes no sense! You can't seriously expect us to go to a school for magic!" Nico told Chiron when Percy entered the Big House. The centaur has called him in on some 'urgent business'.

"You want us to what??" Percy asked, smirking. Nico mumbled something about getting a break but everyone ignored him. He slid closer next to his boyfriend, Will Solace, who smirked and wrapped his arm around the smaller teenager's shoulders. Chiron turned to Percy.

"The Wizarding world has requested the help of the gods in the war that they are predicting will happen in a couple of years. The last time they did this the gods refused, and many mortals perished. We are required to accept now so they chose you four to go. Zeus only wanted Thalia, Nico and Percy to go but since Nico refused to go anywhere without him," Chiron glared at Nico, "Will will be coming too."

Nico smirked and Percy laughed silently as he imagined Zeus' annoyance. Thalia chuckled and crossed her arms, leaning her weight onto her left leg. Chiron sighed and gestured to the trunks and owls in the corner of the room.

"Your stuff is all there, labels for what trunk belongs to who. Hecate has blessed the wands to do - to an extent - what you desire. Some spells will require a incantation so be careful. The headmaster has decided that you all will be sorted into the house of Gryffindor where you can protect Harry Potter. Harry is younger than you, but he has faced a lot in his past five years. The dark wizard, the one intent on starting the war, has targeted the young boy because of a prophecy. You know what that's like." Percy groaned and Thalia sighed. Chiron continued, "I think I have covered everything. You will be transported to London about twenty years in the past to stay with a family that Dumbledore has trusted with your secret. Don't worry. Only the mother and father know.

"Now listen, this is of the most importance. You can only reveal your identities as demigods when I say so. Not before. You cannot let anyone know that you are descended from gods because if they do, you could be targeted by the dark wizard. He could use that power against the Wizards, and you may not like it, but he hasn't the power to control you. For the sake of your family and friends, you must not tell anyone without my consent. Is that understood?"

The demigods nodded. There was a bright light that filed the room, revealing the magic goddess herself.

"Chiron is correct, young ones. You need to make sure they trust you, but I don't want the wizards to become aware of another race of potential power. The few legacies around London have lived peacefully and I would like to keep it that way," Hecate said. "I will be altering your appearance to look fifteen, the same age as Harry. Blend in with the wizards and act like them. Good luck." With that, she waved her hand and the demigods felt her magic work on their appearance. Thalia could, to her annoyance, feel herself shrinking a few centimetres. Nico grew a few millimetres, Will's face changed slightly to make him look older and Percy looked a lot younger. It was as if he had just gone back in time.

Chiron looked down at the teenagers and sighed. "Be careful young ones. The dark magic is powerful. Iris message me if you need anything, I'll always be here." Then they walked outside to be greeted by Apollo and his sun chariot.

"Hey dad!" Will waved. Apollo smiled.

"Hop in kids. Next stop, Kings Cross Station!"

A/N
Sorry that's a short chapter. :D.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters rights go out to the amazing J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan. I love you guys.
This story is set after BOO and during (I know a lot of people are doing this but meh) Order of the Phoenix.
I hope you enjoy 🎉🎉☺️
~ pearjam

Edit 14/11/18 - I rewrote and edited the chapter so I could actually read it without physically cringing. It probably wasn't that bad, but meh. At least now I'm slightly more happier with it.