7

"Wonwoo! There's someone's at the door for you!"

Wonwoo's Mom yelled from downstairs.

The boy was still sleeping but slowly woke up when he heard his mom yelling for him.

He was about to get up to see why she was yelling until she came into his room.

"There's a boy here for you"

She leant against his doorway with a small smirk plastered on her face before walking out.

Wonwoo thought to himself, who could possibly be here this early?

He went downstairs to meet this boy that was here for him. Maybe it was just the mail man needed him to sign some papers or something.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs he was greeted with Mingyu.

"O-oh hi"

Wonwoo was very surprised to see him here. Why was he here so early? Why didn't he call him so he could freshen up beforehand?

"hello" the younger chuckled slightly.

"Why are you here so early in the morning?"

"It's 2:00pm"

"Oops"

"you're cute"

The boy blushed at his comment. Even if he did have bed-head and was in his pajamas, mingyu still thought he was cute.

That lifted the boys confidence. He loved being complimented especially by Mingyu.

It didn't happen often, so when it did, it made him feel good about himself.

______
*says I'll update the next day. Updates 21 days later*
sOrrY

When you guys comment and vote it makes me so happy thank youu!

also this almost has 200 reads already wtf