My Daughter. My love.

I pull the blanket off me, swinging my legs off the ledge of the bed and hold my head in my hands. My head aches a bit but it's just dehydration. I think Pema won't be that long getting avatar Korra and Tenzin. I lean forward my elbows on my knees and sigh trying to clear my thoughts. I have a weird feeling about the nurse, she reminds me of Mina and I can't think that, Mina is most likely gone and I can't stay in the past with my duty to the avatar.

Once my head starts to clam I look at my clothes. I am wearing the clothes I wore when I trained Aang. I smile just a little feeling sad that he is gone and so are the others. I stand shaky as I look around the room. The bed was in the middle of the room with a chair next to it where Pema was not to long ago. Dressers are placed beside both sides of the bed and above them are two open windows with a winding pattern on them. Tn front of me is a large closet with similar patterns to the windows and to the left of it was the door. Cosy little room.

I walk in front of the window and look outside. It looks like I have the perfect view of the training ground from here. I cross my arms and look at the three little kids from earlier playing around the obstacles. So they are Pema's kids if i'm not mistaken. Their a cute bunch and from the look of it Pema's got a hand full. They seem like nice kids, a bit of trouble but nice. They all seem so much like Aang in his younger days, but I bet they have no clue of that. They never got to meet him.

"Yuni! you can't just run in there!" I hear Pema yell. Yuni? No it can't be. I drop my hands to my side and turn around just as the door was opened. There was the nurse from before, teary eyed and about to burst. She's Yuni, well she grown up beautify just like her mother. I open my arms out to her and she almost runs into them rapping her arms around me tightly. I hug her just as tight and I smell the same smell I smelled when I hugged Mina. Ash and roses. I feel Yuni lightly sob into my shirt and I rub her back slowly. I close my eyes and try to calm her.

"shh, Yuni. It's ok, I'm here. I'm really here." I whisper to her. "I'm here." I hear more people walk into the room and I feel Yuni's sobbing slow.

"Nakusu you should not be out of bed." I hear Pema say, worry in her voice. I open my eyes and look at Pema and the rest. Tenzin, Korra, Pema and even Mina were at the door. My eyes at her, she is still here? She looks as she did when I left, smile on her face and tears in her eyes. I let Yuni go with one had and stretch it out to Mina inviting her into the hug.

"I know Pema thank you for taking care of me but this is not my first time waking up." I say give a little smile for Mina. "Mina, Darling." I say motioning her to come to me. She walks toward me at a fast pace and wraps her arms around me and Yuni. Mina hugs me and Yuni tightly like Yuni did but Mina is crying less. "You haven't aged a day." I say to her lighting up the air, if I ever known her she loves little teases like that.

"Ha, ha I think I can say the same to you sweetheart," She says laughing. Her laugh is the cutest even now. I let go of both of them and look at them.

"We can get caught up latter darlings, but now I need to attend to business," I say to them and walk to the avatar. I hear mina and Yuni shuffle together embrace each other. I'm a little shaky but I can heal myself latter. "It is nice to meet you Avatar Korra, I am Nakusu the protector of the Avatar," I say bowing my head to her. Her interdiction is what I'm looking for, that is something I always look for to determine what they are like.

I look up at her and smile as she bows also. "Same to you Nakusu, you do not need to be so formal though." she says rubbing the back of her head with a blush. Aww how cute, she's adorable. I nod at her request and stand more straight or as straight as I can. "Ahh, this is Avatar Aangs son, Tenzin also my airbending teacher and this is pema, you know his wife," she says shyly but quickly.

I nod, "It is nice to meet you all, thank you for taking care of me when I was asle-" I say but am cut off by the boy with green on from when I awoke.

"Pema! I don't know what to do!" The boy yells running in and grabbing her. Pema stumbles holding him as he mumbles stuff into her dress. Well this was unexpected, what is he talking about.

"What is wrong Bolin? Where is Rohan?" Pema asks petting his head. So his name is Bolin hmm, he reminds me of some one. Bolin get's up quickly and pulls away from Pema.

"He is with Mako, I don't Know what to do to make him stop crying, I've tried everything." he cries holding his ears.

"Dear, I can help you while they finish talking and then Nakusu can rest more." Mina says to pema as she walks up to her and holds her arm. They both smile as they walk out arm in arm with Yuni behind them. "I'll see you later sweetheart, sleep well." Mina says to me from outside the door. Bolin runs out the door behind the door no more tears running down his face.

I still can't believe mina and Yuni are here, i'll have to make a point to get to know Yuni. Now to focus on Korra, I think her introduction is suitable for now.