24: Therapy Charlie and Angry Charlie

A/N;

Ya'll. Recondite only has a few more episodes left in the season, and then book one is....

Completed.

Lord, pray for me now my babies are growing up.

Recondite's almost over, Teen Wolfs almost over...

I'll just let you read this chapter and not bore you anymore.

<>

"How have you felt these past couple of week, Charlie?" A concerned voice wondered as her hand wrote along the lines of her notebook, jotting down what valued information Charlie was offering.

Charlie didn't reply, his mind somewhere else as he stared off past his therapist. His blue eyes seemed sad, even in his daze, and it wasn't hard to notice that the boy was anything but himself.

"Kill him, Charlie," the Phoenix said. "Kill the old you so the new one can have room to grow."

"I won't," Charlie said, closing his eyes. "I can't do this. I can't do this," he chanted to himself. "I can't."

"You can and you will!" The Phoenix yelled. "You can't stop the inevitable, Charlie Acton, sooner or later you will kill someone, and you won't stop yourself from ripping them apart."

"Charlie?" An inquisitive Dr. Glass called.

Charlie's ocean blue eyes widened as he recollected the sounds of shredding flesh and breaking bone as the Phoenix picked and ripped apart his father. Beads of sweat collected above his lip, and he couldn't bring himself to wipe it away.

"Charlie..." Dr. Glass trailed off, looking down at her watch to see that Charlie hadn't said a word in the past fifteen minutes, and though their session still had forty-five minutes, Dr. Glass wasn't sure how safe it'd be to let Charlie stay in this state.

Aunt Sophie finally spoke, her voice hauntingly calm, "This is what you were made for, Charlie. You were born from death, so by death you'll live."

A sickening crack reverberated around he rooms, and Charlie couldn't speak as he held his aunt's now lump form in his arms.

"Aunt Soph?" Charlie whispered, choking on his sobs as he dropped his aunt's dead body. "Oh, God."

"Oh, God," Charlie whispered aloud, not being able to control himself.

"Charlie," Dr. Glass muttered softly before raising her voice, "Charlie!"

Charlie jumped in his seat on the cushioned couch in Dr. Glasses office, head whipping around in an attempt to remember where he was and what exactly he was doing here.

"Charlie, hey, hey, hey. You're okay.. You are okay," the woman cooed, reaching out to touch Charlie's shoulder comfortingly.

Charlie flinched away from the contact, and Dr. Glass retracted her hand, giving him an apologetic look, "Sorry," she told him, clearing her throat before speaking again, "what were you thinking about?" She wondered curiously.

The only thing I've been thinking about for the last two days, Charlie thought bitterly, finally bringing his hand to his face to wipe away the beads of sweat his skin had collected. Death, very gruesome and very chaotic deaths.