The Summit Begins

As the meeting went on I some how a feeling something was wrong.

Azazel: Our perpetual three way stalemate is getting rather old and hardly doing this war is doing any favors. I assume were all on an agreement on that.

Michael: God and the devil king are gone both of our war generals have been animated.

Azazel: We have a... Complication, once again it's not even our three powers bit these forces are equally or more destructive than the red and white dragon emperor's. So I like to hear their thoughts.

Vali: What I want is to fight strong as me.

Azazel: Yes, but you can still find as powerful opponent's without having a war.

Vali: I suppose.

Azazel: And you red dragon emperor? Thoughts.

Issei: uhhh. I uh. Wow I'm not as good at coming up with stuff on the spot so uhhh.

Azazel: Oh I see. Well why don't I male it a little easier on you Issei, try to focus here. If we start fighting again you'll never be able to have your way with Rias Gremory.

Me:*He's really going there*

Azazel: But if we male peace instead, then prosperity on propagation will be far more important.

Me:*He actually went there*

Issei: You mean, baby making!

Azazel: That's right, image those training sessions and you can practice everyday.

Rias: Hey I'm right here!

Me: Weirdest meeting ever.

Azazel: Peace mean a daily dose of Rias loving. War means no sexy time, you understand is that simple enough for you.

Issei started to make that perverted thought face and gained a straight face.

Issei: Peace is number 1 Yeah! Peace for me. I'm gonna do it with Rias so hard!!!!

I smack the back of Issei's head.

Me: You idiot, you do realize you blurred that out to everyone in the room especially Rias's brother.

Rias: Both of you are nightmares.

Me: I can always take Issei around the corner and have him sleep with the fish's.

Rias: I think I'm good.

Issei: So anyway, the bottom line dude I'm not gonna use my power unless I'm helping Rias or my friends. That's just the way it is.

Michael: Red dragon emperor did you still have a question you wanted to ask me.

Issei: I do, although I didn't figure you would remember that.

Michael: I made a promise.

Issei: Alright. Your weren't fair Asia, I want to know why you kicked her out of the church. She loves God more than anyone.

Rias: Issei stop.

Me: Let him speak Rias.

Michael: After God was destroyed only the system remained. The only thing we had to keep faith was the power keep the divine protection of mercy and miracle. Even with me the center the church's barely function, consequently there was a need to avoid anything that could negatively affect our system.

Issei: So, you had to. I mean Asia could heal devil's, angels, and fallen angels on top of human's.

Michael: Indeed, the faith of believers is the reason that most of us in heaven exist. A threat to our system is a threat to our survival therefore if anything negatively affected had to be removed.