15

hi cuties, make sure you guys really notice and understand the little innuendos that I write. I don't want to put them all out at once because it's gonna be quite obvious. Soooo... these lil' hints are gonna be gradual.

Chris

I inhaled the blunt, I took another hit and then passed it over to August. We were chilling on his balcony, smoking weed and just catching up since we ain't hang out for a few days.

"So you tellin' me, Christopha Maurice Brown gotta gir'?" He asked before taking a hit. I laughed while nodding my head, "Guess who it is." I told him. He didn't say anything before shrugging and taking another hit.

"Brianna." I said and he choked on the smoke and widened his eyes, "Brianna Brianna?" He questioned. "Yeah bro." He tried to pass the blunt over but I shook my head because I was already higher than a kite.

"Damn bruh, how you got that?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't even know." I said honestly because Brianna was one of a kind and I'm truly blessed to call her my girl.

This reminded me to text her and make sure she was good. "Shawty got you cheesed tha' hard?" He asked as I was smiling and texting her. "Chillat on that bruh." I told him before laughing.

Can you come over please?

Yo, you good?

Yes. I just wanna see you.

You miss me?

Chris, I'm not gonna ask you again. 🙄

Aight aight chill, I'm coming right now.

"I'ma head out bro." I said standing up and dabbing it up with him. "Be safe man." He said and I nodded my head and let myself out.

I arrived over to Brianna's house and I knocked the door waiting for her to answer. "Hey, you made it." She said smiling me moving to the side letting me in. "I felt like if I didn't come, you would kill me."

She rolled her ass, "Stop being dramatic." She said going over to the kitchen. She was wearing shorts that shaped her body and a sports bra.

"I was making some food for you before you came, but you arrived so fast." She told me stirring the pot. I took a seat on the dinning table, "What chu' cooking?"

"I'm making you some rice, fried chicken, black eye peas and buttermilk biscuits." She replied. "Damn, where you been all my life?" I asked getting up and wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her shoulder.

She smacked her lips, "Chris move." She nudged her elbow back hitting me in the stomach. "Ah fuck!" I moved back and held onto my guts. "You play too much girl." I said sucking my teeth. "Then stop touching me." She pulled out a plate and placed the foods on it.

"Here." She handed me the plate. "You hit me so hard, I lost my appetite." I told her rubbing my chest. "Chris, I'm not gonna ask you again."

"That's ya favorite word huh?" I joked and she didn't even crack a smile.

"I ain't hungr-" She stuffed the handful of rice into my mouth. "Chew." I did as she said. "Swallow." I raise my eyebrow but she straight-faced me, so I swallowed the rice.

"Was that so hard?" - "You lucky I'm hungry." I grabbed the plate and walked into the living room. She walked behind me and I could hear herself laughing which made me shake my head.

"You not hungry?" I asked her. She shook her head, "No." - "C'mere." She moved over to me and laid her head against my shoulder while flipping through channels.